NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Woo Hoo!! Got mine from NDC

Sh*ttin my pants at checkout entering three gift cards kept crashing, but i just got my email.

SOCIAL STATUS HAS THESE TOO, CHECK EM OUT

Finally got through on NDC on both colorways. :smokin

Black is sold out. Photoblue...only a couple sizes left.

ugh... i hate this BS!!!!! lost out on the innevas in my size because nike can't process my order for two days since its a canadian credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow managed to get both colors in my cart. Decided I couldn't do the blue ones. I think once the traffic from all the other shoes dies down these will be easier to get. I kept trying for about 10 minutes.

I sure hope they fit tighter than usual, from reading the thread I went 0.5 up....had both sizes and only could decide on getting one and I took the 0.5 up. 

so should i not bother with finishline? i keep getting the 30 second page, i just want the black in a 10.5 :[ 

Well cool. Waited for this day for months since the NRG release, and NikeStore crashes and I can't add anything into the cart. I guess a pair of Innevas for me wasn't meant to be. $360 saved, I guess.

Well cool. Waited for this day for months since the NRG release, and NikeStore crashes and I can't add anything into the cart. I guess a pair of Innevas for me wasn't meant to be. $360 saved, I guess.
$360???

DAMN! Mine were $180...

edit: free shipping, no tax

Last edited:
Keep trying NDC. They keep releasing pairs. Was able to add again right now.

Still plenty of sizes left fellas, don't give up, people will drop from their carts once they cop their AJ 8s. 

Anyone need a 10 in Black?  I have it in my cart.

Yeah no spot for me. Then again, I was scripting, so the whole thing moved kinda fast

Keep trying, pairs will eventually pop up.  Theres plenty to go around, hit me up with your size, I can check my local store later today.  I'm heading there anyways.

Back
Top Bottom