NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Either I still have wide feet but I went 0.5 size up and it still feels narrow for me.  Or that these shoes I'm not too used to since I normally wear shoes w/more support.  It feels whenever I wear them, I'm about to tip over or I tend to put more pressure on the outter edge of my feet.  I'm already thinking of getting rid of these shoes after wearing it a handful of times.

After returning my half size up pair I got my true size and they fit perfect. Such a good looking shoe.

for you flyknit racer and inneva owners how do they compare to each other? 

You can't beat the comfort of 5.0 free run soles vs the flat soles of the racers. I prefer innevas over my racers if I plan on being on my feet and walking all day. The woven stuff really locks down on your foot while still giving unlimited foot flex.

im trying to get my first pair but cant decide on the sizing. i wear 9.5 in my roshes with a little room to spare for comfort. but for the roshe wovens the 9.5 was too narrow for me i had to go with a 10 and i dont have wide feet...will this happen with the innevas? should i get a 10 since its woven material or should i just stick with a 9.5?

im trying to get my first pair but cant decide on the sizing. i wear 9.5 in my roshes with a little room to spare for comfort. but for the roshe wovens the 9.5 was too narrow for me i had to go with a 10 and i dont have wide feet...will this happen with the innevas? should i get a 10 since its woven material or should i just stick with a 9.5?
I found them more narrow than Roshes, but the problem with sizing up is that the gap between the front of the toe box and your foot gets kinda bothersome

Last edited:
I found them more narrow than Roshes, but the problem with sizing up is that the gap between the front of the toe box and your door gets kinda bothersome

True. Don't go up any. Wore mine yesterday and they were a little narrow. Just loosened up the laces a little. This shoe gives a lot.

Leather is buttery on these. I'll be looking for another CW in these

Great pair of shoes. My favorite summer shoe no question for that California sunshine.

Please excuse my hairy legs. :lol:

True. Don't go up any. Wore mine yesterday and they were a little narrow. Just loosened up the laces a little. This shoe gives a lot.

Leather is buttery on these. I'll be looking for another CW in these
I found them more narrow than Roshes, but the problem with sizing up is that the gap between the front of the toe box and your foot gets kinda bothersome
hey guys appreciate the insight. gotta find me some 9.5's then. thanks!

repped!

Does anyone know where I can get some replacement or stock laces for my photo blue Inneva's?  I looked at the shoelaces on NDC, but for some reason the shoelaces on there don't seem to be the same ones. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/49-team-shoelaces/pid-701010/pgid-797135

Thanks in advance!

Search og inneva laces on ebay. I've seen 1 seller a week or so ago from overseas had them for around $15. Was going to get them but I like the all blue and it looks like a ***** to change em out

Search og inneva laces on ebay. I've seen 1 seller a week or so ago from overseas had them for around $15. Was going to get them but I like the all blue and it looks like a ***** to change em out
Tank214 - Thanks for the quick reply and to clarify, I'm actually looking for the same stock photo blue laces that come with the photo blue Inneva's (not looking for black ones).

Exactly where I got my laces. Ships from Japan, I think lacing is easy when you understand the pattern

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for a DS black or photo blue pair in 10.5 hit me up. Id like to sell them to someone that would wear them asap.

Yeess! I copped the Squadron Blue from Nicekicks for $100 (free shipping) today!!

I was kinda conflicted buying them but couldn't resist with the price...

Can't wait to see them in person...
smokin.gif

I am making a trip down to aventura mall today. they have the black innevas for retail, but only sz 11. if you want them, hit me up thru PM. i am leaving around 5pm EST.

Back
Top Bottom