NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Does anyone have fit pics for the Inneva Gray Laser Orange? I wanna see how they look on. Thanks! 

Also, if I consider my Flyknit Chukkas a 10 in comfort, how would the Inneva rate? 

I've looked a couple pages back but I want to clear up my sizing.

If i'm a size 10 in flyknit racers and trainers (padded), would a size 10 fit me comfortably or be a bit snug?

My NRGs came in yesterday and I would say these innevas fit on the small side.  I will post a pic tonight

Does anyone have fit pics for the Inneva Gray Laser Orange? I wanna see how they look on. Thanks! 

Also, if I consider my Flyknit Chukkas a 10 in comfort, how would the Inneva rate? 

Quick pic I snapped while at work. I'll try to take more later.

I got my actual size 11. I took these pictures straight out the box. I had to relace them to get the best fit.
2nqw1fq.jpg

Just picked up the Gray/Orange for $148 shipped on Ebay- I had $11 in Ebay bucks to use. 

Can't wait to add them to my blues.

These and the roshes are quickly becoming my favorite shoes out there. 

12's came in and I should've gotten the 12.5 - Feel free to PM me if anyone is interested in taking these off my hands. 

Also, does anyone know why the Flyknit Chukka fits my feet so well while shoes like Inneva doesnt even fit my feet AT ALL? Would love some insight! 

First pair of wovens, very pleased. Also, my friend was convinced after seeing my pair and picked up a pair of newsprints this morning. We were surprised to see that the laces were made of 3M material.

Yeah we were surprised too. I've yet to see any blogs/forum mention the Newsprints having 3M laces

What's up with the white dots around the top of the shoe though? Is the 3M sprinkling off the laces or just a camera thing?

First pair of wovens, very pleased. Also, my friend was convinced after seeing my pair and picked up a pair of newsprints this morning. We were surprised to see that the laces were made of 3M material.

thats a nice touch
but i love 3m everything lol

Back
Top Bottom