NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Honestly these came out right around the time Kanye left Nike, I swear this is the model he would've been rocking the most. If he styled it, these would've been more popular. Remember the world is all hype now, these are the sexiest shoes ever made by Nike and no one knows about them unless you know your stuff and you arent a hype beast. Glad you copped

^ Kanye wore them though. The grey and orange I think it was. There was a bit of hype around em for a tad, but then he dipped and went on his (still continuing) "I hate Nike" phase.

I always get compliments and questions when I wear mine.
I really wish they put out some more nice basic colorways.

I'm looking to grab some Loden's but never had the chance to try on a pair of Inneva I's.
I own an all black pair of Inneva II's and went with my usual size 10 and found they were a bit too narrow so I returned them and went up to a 10.5.
For reference I'm a size 10 in flyknit racers.

Should I go with a 10 or 10.5 for Inneva i's?

I'm looking to grab some Loden's but never had the chance to try on a pair of Inneva I's.
I own an all black pair of Inneva II's and went with my usual size 10 and found they were a bit too narrow so I returned them and went up to a 10.5.
For reference I'm a size 10 in flyknit racers.

Should I go with a 10 or 10.5 for Inneva i's?

I wear a 10 in inneva 1 and 10.5 in inneva 2. Same outsole I think the upper material is woven tighter. I actually got a 10 and regret not going for 10.5.

For those who are looking for Innevas again, Darkside SF just received the Black / White (579916-010) colorway earlier this week. I believe there will a blue colorway coming later in the season as well. Inneva > Inneva2

was gonna cop, but the collar isn't leather and the sole being a pure, unspeckled white provides too much contrast imo

Last edited:
Guess U can tell I really like these. My favorite model of all time perhaps. This is the most I've had of any one type of shoe other than SBs. I can't get enough of these. Comfortable functional extra stylish. Dress it up dress it down u name it. Surprised they didn't make a gigantic splash.
so true 
glasses.gif

NRG ´s were the only sneakers I´ve ever doubled on 
nthat.gif

Got the deserts, loddens, staduim greys, whites too . I have to admit the ultra boosts next level cushioning, but innevas the  are totally the   most stylish and comfortable sneakers by a milestone. Ever ......  

Last edited:
nike-free-inneva-woven-black-white-1.jpg

April 30th can't come any sooner. Hopefully the hype kids will stay away again this time and leave this to us.

Doubt it tho. Will have to double up, I only ever got to grab the Poison Green pair last time.

Thinking if i should cop even if i have the NRGs. Problem is theyre .5 too small.. Decisions decisions...

Searching that style number, it appears both those colors on that Baas site are women's, which makes sense since 12 is the largest size. That stinks, because I really like them a lot. The site seems to be legit (based solely off of the pictures and the kinds of shoes they have.)

Searching that style number, it appears both those colors on that Baas site are women's, which makes sense since 12 is the largest size. That stinks, because I really like them a lot. The site seems to be legit (based solely off of the pictures and the kinds of shoes they have.)

I wear 41EU, so np for me[emoji]128513[/emoji]

What's the sizing like on these? I typically buy a size 9 in all Nike shoes (kobes Jordans AF1) I go 9.5 in asics Gl3 if that means anything. And where can I buy these online besides eBay? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom