NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Oh okay, I usually purchase sneakers from Europe so this can useful. 
SNS is the best because it's removed already when you click on US pricing.  But every site is different.  Just have to see the pay adjustment after you enter your address.  Avoid any site that doesn't refund VAT.  20% can be a lot and can basically pay for shipping.

SNS is the best because it's removed already when you click on US pricing.  But every site is different.  Just have to see the pay adjustment after you enter your address.  Avoid any site that doesn't refund VAT.  20% can be a lot and can basically pay for shipping.
I will stick with SNS, If I remember correctly I believe Size.co prices include VAT. 

Thank you for the information, some of the EU websites can be expensive to buy from. 

Got these early. They actually feel lighter than the OG inneva 

Can you post additional pics of the front in natural lighting. Trying to see if you can see the lines within each square like on the stock photos or if they look solid black like in your photos.

I ordered my pair from the Netherlands on Tuesday and they came Thursday. Figures.  At least I got them under retail shipped. Would have used my 20% off coupon though...

solf my NRG to my boy for 150. im legit about to buy them back for the same price. i miss them so much. that new pair just doesnt do it for me. the details. 

^ Got my Innevas in yesterday. So clean.

Yeah, size 10 is my normal Nike running size and have narrow feet. I have the total crimson innevas somewhere, but can't actually find them in the stacks lol. When I got them, the size 10 had a ton of extra space in the toe box. And I'm not someone who worries about having a snug fit or creases etc, but it was just crazy on those. Ended up keeping the 9.5, but always felt like the arch and the way the shoe flexed was a little odd.

Last edited:
"asphalt gold" has inneva 2 black FSR (the restock version has leather tongue instead of suede on the sides,

as well as the inneva 1 NRG remakes 

BOTH FSR...for now. 

Just feels more comfortable and secure. But my NRG pair was worn a few times, so that could be why. But there's no doubt the materials on the NRG are the tops. Although I prefer these laces more.
noticed this on the inneva 2. they were more narrow and shorter by about a millimeter in the toe. but now that my 2s have stretched they fit great. initially they were cutting my ciruclation off almost... i like my shoes extra true to size.

Back
Top Bottom