Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

where ? ​
Cwb Sogo

The new black/grey are so good...
Wow, surprised they had them!  Did you have to line-up outside Sogo in the morning?

WHY DO THEY INSIST ON RELATING THESE TO MLB

ITS BASED OFF A SOCCER CLEAT
LOL such idiots

I'm in for the blk/grey
Nice!  Dodgers and ChiSox colorways!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like the fact that these are starting to get more into the general release territory. They will still more than likely sell out but theres better chances of actually copping. Those grey/anthracite joints are dope too. Definitely good CW for winter

Probably just a couple shades of grey different and speckled sole. Not mad, glad they're putting out more colors for those that missed out on initial releases.
In addition to that, the upper part of the sole is now blacked out which makes it appear slimmer and the heel seems to be made of leather just like the HTMs. Best Mercurial CW so far, even better than the black HTMs. Glad I saw them before the white/blue ones release on Thursday, they`re an easy pass now...all in for the grey/black pair.

I like the fact that these are starting to get more into the general release territory. They will still more than likely sell out but theres better chances of actually copping. Those grey/anthracite joints are dope too. Definitely good CW for winter
the waiting game is almost/always the worst part ... 

I just want a few more pairs to rock so I can keep my HTM pairs (volt & black ones) on ice for a few years.

Saw the tweets when I woke up! Copped the plats.  Hope they ship. If not i'm gonna drive to the warehouse and dig through that place since I'm only an hour away.  

Seeing as there are still sizes available on soccer.com these will be a relatively easy cop on NDC EU I hope, at least not a bots-only release.

They rarely oversell, but it'd be nice to secure them for retail (or below for GC members)

when you have the chance yall.

The purple/black joints aren't out until later this year, so it'll be a nice wait until those come out (in December).

Wow can't believe I was able to get my size 5 hours later.

Easy cops on both my mercs now 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom