Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Well at some point between Friday 11pm PST and Saturday 10am PST they went on Undefeated.com and sold out smh

Last edited:

Well at some point between Friday 11pm PST and Saturday 10am PST they went on Undefeated.com and sold out smh
I was quite surprised no one posted this when I saw it too...

I tried but there were only ghost pairs not in stock.

I knew they'd make it up this weekend but was way caught up on other releases...

This weekend had a lot of different releases... so these were forgotten :ohwell: 

Hopefully there will be more pairs around other shops ... 

I was quite surprised no one posted this when I saw it too...

I tried but there were only ghost pairs not in stock.

I knew they'd make it up this weekend but was way caught up on other releases...

This weekend had a lot of different releases... so these were forgotten :ohwell: 

Hopefully there will be more pairs around other shops ... 
someone told me they went online this morning 

i probably should have thought about the online drop when i called 3 days ago and the dude told me they were online. I told him they werent up and he said they should be.

Last edited:
Size 10 just popped up on undefeated.

Too bad I'm a size 9. 
indifferent.gif

I hated UNDFTD ever since they cancelled both my Mercurial (SP) orders. Hopefully yours goes through
Thanks. Yea theyre real hit or miss. They tend to "oversell". They cancelled my Obsidian Mercurial order as well. Last "limited" order I placed that actually got shipped was my order for the French Open Air Tech Challenge 2 when they had all the Grand Slam surprise releases like a year ago 

Last edited:

Thanks. Yea theyre real hit or miss. They tend to "oversell". They cancelled my Obsidian Mercurial order as well. Last "limited" order I placed that actually got shipped was my order for the French Open Air Tech Challenge 2 when they had all the Grand Slam surprise releases like a year ago 
It's showing "Sold Out" now though if that means anything.

Really wish the La Brea store took phone orders. 
mean.gif

as far as i know its the date for Europe shops. Not sure if U.S will release the same date or not.

Nike Europe just replied to a tweet saying they will be dropping on the 1st. Oh and another thing, when they dropped on Nike china they werent labled a nikelab product.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom