Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Can someone LC these for me? Not sure if there is a separate thread for that so if there is then I apoligize

Thanks in advance

Magista IIs are not for me. Hopefully this means the OG colors I've been on the hunt for will start to go on sale 
nthat.gif

Just got a sp pair of the wolf grey they are waay better then these new ones. The flyknit it so much tighter it feels like a completely different shoe I dont understand why Nike made these new ones so baggy. Regret paying retail for the greys and obsidian's. On that note if anyone has a pair of OG obsidian's in a size 8 hit me up lol.

Loving the Lunar Magista II.

Lunar midsole looks better than the original funky looking midsole, although it did grow on me over time.

Copped my first pair of Magistas yesterday! Love em!!!!!

View media item 2215926
Was at the Nike Outlet and they had it on the back wall for 74.97 + 30% off. Came out to $55!!!!! I also hate buying new models I don't have especially if I really really like them cuz now I want multiple color ways. :smh:

Can someone give me a size comparison between the Grey/White Flyknit Mercurial SP and the Black/Navy/Volcanic Pink CR7 pair?  I wear an 11.5 in the CR7s, wondering if i should stay with the 11.5 or size down to an 11?  I know I wear an 11 in the Grey/Navy "Yankee" GR CW.  Thanks in advance.

Can someone give me a size comparison between the Grey/White Flyknit Mercurial SP and the Black/Navy/Volcanic Pink CR7 pair?  I wear an 11.5 in the CR7s, wondering if i should stay with the 11.5 or size down to an 11?  I know I wear an 11 in the Grey/Navy "Yankee" GR CW.  Thanks in advance.

If you already have the GR it should fit the same

Copped my first pair of Magistas yesterday! Love em!!!!!

Was at the Nike Outlet and they had it on the back wall for 74.97 + 30% off. Came out to $55!!!!! I also hate buying new models I don't have especially if I really really like them cuz now I want multiple color ways.
mean.gif
was copping it from ebay for $70.. great picks! footscape magistas are indeed an addiction!

instagram.com/dxxxo

Back
Top Bottom