Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Welp I ended up purchasing a ATC from RSVPKingz hope they come through.

Will also be trying manually and if I end up scoring two pairs im willing to help a fellow NTer 
Yea I snagged one too - will be trying manually as well and willing to help anyone out if I score more than one pair.. fingers crossed.

I'm going to try manually, I was able to acquire the volts but it seems these NL releases have become even more harder to acquire online..

Hopefully hype from all the rest of the shoes coming out will give me a chance. Im just dreaming

Does anyone know what time they'll be released in europe? Nikelab twitter says 10 AM PT, does this mean they'll all be released 10 in the morning in all different time zones?

good luck to everyone, gonna be a slightly wider release this time around so hoping for the best!

Does anyone know what time they'll be released in europe? Nikelab twitter says 10 AM PT, does this mean they'll all be released 10 in the morning in all different time zones?
is it 9am pst or 10. tot saw someone posted 9am pst few pages back.

online its 1 pm EST = 10 am PST.

blends (a store) is releasing their stock @ 9am PST. 

Tks man. What are the odds of copping these online? Any webby to refommend?Too much disappointment these few days on getting a pair of kicks.

Tks man. What are the odds of copping these online? Any webby to refommend?Too much disappointment these few days on getting a pair of kicks.
i'm just going to be completely honest here.

I've tried on almost all NL releases and was unsuccessful on all manually. it wasn't until i bought an atc service that I actually once flourished on something (olive green sock darts). i've heard of people copping manually and I'm pretty sure it's manageable (to an extent) but this is just my personal experience with dealing with NL. 

Dam ATC seems like the obvious route here.. Is RSVPKingz goat? I'm new to this service.. Any other big competitors?

This is turning into an ATC thread. Lol

My buddy keeps telling me that the blues are going to be harder to cop because Ronaldo wore them. But lets be honest, it doesn't make a difference regardless. I personally like the greys more because they are easier to pull off.

I know this isn't the thread for this question but do you guys know if the flyknit trainers (padded), will stretch out over time? I bought some trainers a while back in a 9 but they felt a little tight. Should i get a 9.5 or even a 10 instead? 

I know this isn't the thread for this question but do you guys know if the flyknit trainers (padded), will stretch out over time? I bought some trainers a while back in a 9 but they felt a little tight. Should i get a 9.5 or even a 10 instead? 
for my own pairs my racers stretched a lot more compared to my trainers. 

Back
Top Bottom