Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

It doesn't pop up on ndc main site. Under the men's tab look for SNKRS and u have to log in again. It won't be at the top, scroll down a bit. I just checked about 5 min ago and still had far... Desktop btw

dammit how to cop if Canadian lol
I still managed to get onto SNKRS and cop even though I'm in Canada. I just needed a friend with a US cellphone number to send the confirmation code to as well as to ship the shoes to. For some reason my credit card went through even though my shipping and billing didn't match. I was going to call and change my billing address to my friend's US address otherwise though.  

:nthat:

Was able to get a 9.5. Surprised these were available since I woke up late and people were coppin an hour ago.

Same. I randomly checked Twitter when I woke up Cali time and thought Nike posted a fakeout link again. Copped my true size and then 30min later decided to grab a half size down to be safe. Good to see everyone getting their pairs!

damn, not available anymore :smh:

still says notify me on the app though :nerd:

damn, not available anymore
mean.gif

still says notify me on the app though
nerd.gif
You might need to refresh your app.  Otherwise just go through desktop.  I just doubled up on my size about 1 min ago.

Are u using the same account?
Yeah, I didn't think I could order more than 1 pair, but decided to check to see if it would give me the option and it did.  So I just submitted a second order.  This is on desktop, I'm not sure if through the app is different.

Wow. Just copped. Can't wait to have em in my possession.

Thanks to you all for posting about the release today. My Snkrs app had not loaded the Mercurials nor did I get a tweet notification. Smh.

I was on the HTMs the day they originally dropped, but my size was OOS, so glad I didn't have to relive that this go 'round

Back
Top Bottom