Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

the mercurials gave me achilles bursitis
laugh.gif

Red Spiridon's Zoom FK on NDC already.

Anyone can confirm if the black pair also came out but was already soldout?
I was away for over a week without internet.

Hopefully, they haven't dropped yet.

Red Spiridon's Zoom FK on NDC already.

Anyone can confirm if the black pair also came out but was already soldout?
I was away for over a week without internet.

Hopefully, they haven't dropped yet.

I didn't see the navy blue or the blacks posted yet. I've been watching them somewhat closely... But it is possible I missed them as well.

Got a size 9.5 from undefeated a few days ago, my true size. length is a little long, width is perfect. I guess pick your poison.

After more wear in zoom mercurial they don't feel nearly as big as they did when they first came out of the box. That may be from my foot being more used to it, or just the fact that i was wearing very thin socks the first time they were on my feet.

Last edited:
Forgive me if it not allowed in the thread but I have a question regarding pricing. I have a pair of the Black Flyinit Magistas from the original release with the gum heel/toe, sz 9 with box, worn around 10x and in great condition. What are these going for now? I know when I first picked them up the resale was stupid high. I'm not a reseller I'm just thinking about getting rid of a couple things because im about to move. Thanks

hey fam, How much do a pair of the original HTM Mercurial Superflys go for these days? I don't wear my pair enough and am looking to part with them but not sure how much I can get for them.

Appreciate any advice! The condition to be conservative is 8/10 I'll say. There's no wear to the heels.

Forgive me if it not allowed in the thread but I have a question regarding pricing. I have a pair of the Black Flyinit Magistas from the original release with the gum heel/toe, sz 9 with box, worn around 10x and in great condition. What are these going for now? I know when I first picked them up the resale was stupid high. I'm not a reseller I'm just thinking about getting rid of a couple things because im about to move. Thanks

No more than 300 that's what I paid for a DS pair

Back
Top Bottom