Nike // FREE POWERLINES + \\

heads up FSR restock on finishline. dont forget to use coupon and e-bates

Last edited:
definitely fit tts compared to the regular ones which were too tight. now just waiting on the golds to come in

Seems like FNL put the GM and Olys with the rest of the Powerlines now, meaning coupons probably won't work on them anymore.

They finally arrived yesterday. Such a comfortable shoe and I didn't notice much of a difference between the 9.5 and 10. Ran about 3-miles earlier this morning and feel like I can run a few more...
Powerlines.jpg

While everyone was on NDC or at raffles.. I was in the gym rockin my Olympic rings. 

And the best Gold Medals have been chillin waiting to get rocked. 

They finally arrived yesterday. Such a comfortable shoe and I didn't notice much of a difference between the 9.5 and 10. Ran about 3-miles earlier this morning and feel like I can run a few more...
Powerlines.jpg

DOPE! PROPS for actually running in them. :smokin

While everyone was on NDC or at raffles.. I was in the gym rockin my Olympic rings.

And the best Gold Medals have been chillin waiting to get rocked.

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm glad I pulled the trigger on the GM's............them pictures make em look lovely 
smokin.gif

DOPE! PROPS for actually running in them. :smokin
Haha! I already knew I was going to use them for working-out, but I'm keeping my other pair for casual wear...

gold pair from finishline was cancelled because they didn't actually have a pair in my size. am happy with the black pair though

gold pair from finishline was cancelled because they didn't actually have a pair in my size. am happy with the black pair though

same thing happened to me last week. However, they popped back up yesterday and I ordered again. Already got shipping confirmation. So, if any of you guys are still looking for the gold medals, try FNL again

It is a must that I get another pair of the Olympic Rings. I have always thought doubling up on shoes was kinda crazy but man I might get three pairs before it's all said and done because I love the shoe that much and I can see myself wearing these for a long time.

same thing happened to me last week. However, they popped back up yesterday and I ordered again. Already got shipping confirmation. So, if any of you guys are still looking for the gold medals, try FNL again

yup, i was able to get a pair. i wasnt sure if i should have gone true to size or not. from what people said, they said the GM are tts where the regular powerlines you should go a half size up. i went tts for the GM. it was snug around the tongue area near the ankle. after a few wears, it loosened up and fits well. i may double up before these are gone for good. still a FSR but only a few left for each size.

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...s-running-shoes/_/A-1675?productId=prod717378

It is a must that I get another pair of the Olympic Rings. I have always thought doubling up on shoes was kinda crazy but man I might get three pairs before it's all said and done because I love the shoe that much and I can see myself wearing these for a long time.

I was a little on the fence about getting the gold medals. Once I got them and wore them, I fell in love. I wake up this morning and no more 9.5 on FNL. Anybody know where I can find another 9.5 in the gold medals?

Anyone know where the Olympic rings CW is still available. My size is gone at FNL.~

Back
Top Bottom