Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

can't wait for these. but if I don't get lucky and get a pair I'm going to wait for those Oregon 5.0's!!!!

Those Cris Carters are :pimp:. They dropping at 8am like the Megawatts or randomly like the Jon Bones Jones?

^ So far all of the player editions have had 3M on them but it hasn't been shown on the NDC images. My guess is that the black is 3M.

Started a GA position and seen some of the coaches at the school with these with a lunar sole. Look kinda worn like they had em for a minute.

Yea I saw the one with the full air unit on the sideline of the hof game last night a couple times

Hey guys,

I'm planning to get a pair of Nike Free Trainer 5.0's as my work/gym/beater shoe as my old slip-on shoe has seriously been worn to the ground with holes and all that.

Can anyone here who owns a pair gimme a breakdown of the shoe over time? Is it comfy long-lasting durable and able to walk on most terrains?

I have yet to get me a pair but I have my eye on some red and black ones..  And If they ever drop the Black and volts I will get them..

OW LAWD.......the Oregon Ducks edition of these is straight nasty
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom