Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

The 3m is dope, and the soles are icey not gum. Only gripe I have is that champs don't double box they just plastic bag it like euro retailers... Needless to say the box came in destroyed[/quote]
The same here.  Box crushed LOL!  I was pissed ...not because I care about keeping the box in perfect condition but because I keep my shoes in the box and its pretty much fallen apart due to the shipping method.  Oh well.   I absolutely love my shoes though. 

The same here.  Box crushed LOL!  I was pissed ...not because I care about keeping the box in perfect condition but because I keep my shoes in the box and its pretty much fallen apart due to the shipping method.  Oh well.   I absolutely love my shoes though. 

Yeah, I do the same. And these fools have the nerve to charge for shipping :smh:

^both you guys be happy i didn't get the shoes! and i live in houston! jk i would be pissed as well i keep all my shoes in their original box

^both you guys be happy i didn't get the shoes! and i live in houston! jk i would be pissed as well i keep all my shoes in their original box
I honestly did not expect them to sell out so quickly.  I hit NDC like 5-8 min late and they were gone.  So I looked at the other sites then came across Champs just as they went live and copped from there.  Took almost a month to get here but I am very happy with them. Its just a clean clean sneaker and of course GO TEXANS!

Finally received mine from champs. Yes, I'm also commenting about the shoe not being double boxed. Good thing I was able to get the shipping charges off, and I still don't get how a major retailer lile champs taxed the price $10 more than the retail suggested price. But nonetheless I love these! Perfect for my long clinical days for school.

View media item 469016

Last edited:
Finally received mine from champs. Yes, I'm also commenting about the shoe not being double boxed. Good thing I was able to get the shipping charges off, and I still don't get how a major retailer lile champs taxed the price $10 more than the retail suggested price. But nonetheless I love these! Perfect for my long clinical days for school.
I hear ya ...In my mind I was like well it WAS free shipping lol.

Just a heads up - there are some new CWs up on NDC including a black and volt under the NRGs (not the black and volt one pictured here that everyone has been waiting for but still not bad) and a different black and red than the earlier pimento release.

Last edited:
In the Fall catalog, there is a color combo listed as Black/Flash Lime.

Last edited:
Last edited:
^ Those Black/Volt-Bright Citrus 7.0s are pretty nice. Might have to grab a pair if they end up dropping in price.

For anyone interested in it, soccercorner.com has the black/blue/volt colorway on sale for $85 with free shipping and then you can use coupon code SCEDE to bring it down to $80

Have any of you guys heard anything about an all black 5.0 Trainer dropping in August? Part of Nike's Brasilian National Team black out collection?

Back
Top Bottom