Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Grabbing the sapps this morning.

Glad my champs dropped them away from the weekend, able to grab before class.

Really want to grab the black and green oregons.

Couple of new releases dropping soon. Looks like for the Texas and Oklahoma fans - from the release calendar.

10/07/13Free Trainer 5.0 NRG Rivalry (UT)Desert Orange/Metallic Gold-White-Ice Blue$100639175-871
10/07/13Free Trainer 5.0 NRG Rivalry (OU)Varsity Crimson/Metallic Gold-White-Ice Blue$100639175-671

That's NDC?

Texas' will be had.

Those Carters are nice.As much as I want to pick them up I am going to hold off on some others that may drop. On a side note here are my Livestrong. I must say I love these shoes. My only two pairs are the Silver Oregon's and these.

10/7 and we don't have any images of the Texas or OU? 

Metallic Gold on a Texas shoe should be interesting if it's any more than the midsole rim.

View media item 601168

Will snap more pics once I get to my place.

Shoe is really nice, but I would have to put the Carter's above them.

Wish that was a low- not really diggin the high version. As for Carters, hard for me to wear anything Vikings related or even buy it being a Packers fan. AP is one thing, but don't think I can do CC. Details are nice though. I think the Watt version is highly slept on. Simple looking at first glance but also has great detail.

Spoke with champs president today at the store.

Showed me the trainer samples to drop next year.

Same upper, free front, 180 air bag in the heel.

Pretty nice in person.

Spoke with champs president today at the store.

Showed me the trainer samples to drop next year.

Same upper, free front, 180 air bag in the heel.

Pretty nice in person.
Interesting sounds like they will have a combo sole similar to the upcoming Stefan Janoski Max

Last edited:
Good gracious.

I'm a die hard Texas fan, those are a must. A bright spot for us with this football season...

To me the sooners and longhorns are too similar.

I wish they would have done something drastic to each, to make them stand out.

A black and burnt orange for long horns would have been really nice.

Those are both pretty clean, but neither holds a candle to the Oregon pairs that have dropped.  Definitely want to scoop those black/greens.

those sooners would make a great florida state model lol

Dude, exactly what I was thinking. :D I was like, why is there gold on a Sooner shoe? Also, hoping that Nike will release a FSU Trainer 5.0 like they did with the Lunar Tr1 last year. Two pairs if they do!

Yes.. Texas cw might be my first 5.0s. I wonder if Nike is purposely releasing them on monday so that they will come in by friday. They will be worn to the red river rivalry. Too bad they won't the release the PE version.

wish the texas was black and orange. 3m is very tempting but I hope the next two oregon ones have 3m hits... or puddles

The 3M on those Cris Carters is :pimp: :pimp:. Hopefully they're an easy cop. Anybody have any idea on the numbers of them? I'm hoping they're not like the Jon Bones Jones and Megawatts.

Last edited:
The 3M on those Cris Carters is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully they're an easy cop. Anybody have any idea on the numbers of them? I'm hoping they're not like the Jon Bones Jones and Megawatts.
I've been wanting a pair of these for a while now.  Gonna try to get the Cris Carters tomorrow.  I am a sucker for 3M.  Hopefully they are more plentiful than the Oregons, which surprisingly sold out pretty quickly.  

I don't think there should be any trouble copping them, because everyone will be focused on the Bel Airs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom