Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Check your local Champs.

Or you can try ebay. I've already seen some of these guys lowering price to near retail.
Thanks, I was at one over the weekend and couldn't find them. I will call around though. Tracking Ebay as well, saw a few for $140 which is remotely reasonable but I could see them dropping.

maybe you can scroll up and actually read the thread... smh

three post above, i posted 3 places...
If you are referring to the 3 obscure locations you mentioned around the country, I most certainly read that but couldn't determine the direct applicability to my situation considering I live in NJ.

But yes, I did a little reading before commenting.

Thanks, I was at one over the weekend and couldn't find them. I will call around though. Tracking Ebay as well, saw a few for $140 which is remotely reasonable but I could see them dropping.

If you are referring to the 3 obscure locations you mentioned around the country, I most certainly read that but couldn't determine the direct applicability to my situation considering I live in NJ.

But yes, I did a little reading before commenting.
willowbrook mall is in NJ brah

those other locations take phone orders brah

what else you need me to do? you want to give me your information so i can order to ur house for you too?

i love the fit of the new trainers, but all my purchases will be ID's because you can come up with way better colorways than what's out right now

willowbrook mall is in NJ brah

those other locations take phone orders brah

what else you need me to do? you want to give me your information so i can order to ur house for you too?
Couldn't hurt, can i trust you with my paypal password?

Will check them out, thanks for the information.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks the Team Jones feel kind of cheap? I received my pair today and I don't think they're anything special. They also fit really snug and its a hard time just trying to put them on. Another thing I noticed was that on the heel it has the JBJ log and on my pair its missing. I think I will be returning mine. 

lol, i was able to add to cart on the other sites and go to check out earlier, but passed. i was like-- "nike did their usual tactics on their own site, make it look like it sells out quick"

so i go back to the other sites, now even though shows sizes, you cant add to cart or check out anymore. now i actually feel kinda bad.. nike you got me. haha

Last edited:
Man sizes were gone off NDC before 8, stupid ipad safari closed on me so i had to reload right at 8 and it was too late. Sizes kept popping back up but never anything over 11 that I saw. I needed either 11.5 or 12.

Got lucky and grabbed an 11.5 off champs, they didnt have any 12s when i realized they had them. Wonder if FTL will get them, wanna grab a 12 and see what works best.

Colorway is clean as hell though I like these :smokin

Am I the only one that thinks the Team Jones feel kind of cheap? I received my pair today and I don't think they're anything special. They also fit really snug and its a hard time just trying to put them on. Another thing I noticed was that on the heel it has the JBJ log and on my pair its missing. I think I will be returning mine. View media item 906738
View media item 906744

That's how all of them are, NDC pics are not accurate half the time. Just like on the CJ Fright Nights, showed gold flecks in the outsole, none to be found on the actual released pair. Those Rices are nasty, I am very very mad at myself for not knowing about those beforehand. I will have to get the backordered pair on Eastbay.

Man sizes were gone off NDC before 8, stupid ipad safari closed on me so i had to reload right at 8 and it was too late. Sizes kept popping back up but never anything over 11 that I saw. I needed either 11.5 or 12.

Got lucky and grabbed an 11.5 off champs, they didnt have any 12s when i realized they had them. Wonder if FTL will get them, wanna grab a 12 and see what works best.

Colorway is clean as hell though I like these
smokin.gif
always find it weird how Nike can sell out instantly and these will sit on other sites like Champs for a while. Debating if I should get these, colorway is real clean..

always find it weird how Nike can sell out instantly and these will sit on other sites like Champs for a while. Debating if I should get these, colorway is real clean..

Chamos sold out too. And i would say its because the avg persons first choice is to go to the official site of the brand. Also sneaker blogs only advertised nike .. i personally was not exoecting them to be on champs or eastbay. But i def know what u mean tho

I still need the MegaWatt ... you kno if they have a 12?

My FTL had them about a cpl months ago, left overs that didnt sell somewhere else. Ppl here not into sneakers figured theyd sit and i can cop when theresa break in releases went in last week and they were gone :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom