Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

The bones jones was in my local.

The yellow is actually borderline gold.
Awesome have yet to see any in hand pictures. Trying to load up on these since the new 5.0s don't interest me in the slightest yet. Can't wait to wear these to the fight next month

Last edited:
I tried on a pair of a Air Max with the cushioning combo, not the fingertraps, though. I didn't like the difference between the heel and forefoot as I'm a midfoot striker. I don't know how your body will respond if you're running on them. Maybe okay for a workout. I'll see if the fingertraps are any different.

Got my new Team Bones. Looks nice! The bottoms by the soles have gold flakes on it that you can't see online. The red reflective material looks good. I'll try to post pics later.

Got my new Team Bones. Looks nice! The bottoms by the soles have gold flakes on it that you can't see online. The red reflective material looks good. I'll try to post pics later.

I saw in the first stock pics that it has JBJ with a Swoosh on the heel; looking at the pics on ebay, its looks like that's not there on the actual released CW. Is that the truth? As people have seen, ton of em on ebay for ridiculous prices which is hilarious when there is still 4 sizes left on eastbay and didn't sell out on the release day anyway. $100 retail for me :smokin

Just got my JBJ pair today and tried them on. I thought these ran TTS, but these fit really snug. I'm thinking about returning them and trying to order a half size up. I had the Cris Carter pair and they fit TTS so disappointed these fit so tight.

Just got my JBJ pair today and tried them on. I thought these ran TTS, but these fit really snug. I'm thinking about returning them and trying to order a half size up. I had the Cris Carter pair and they fit TTS so disappointed these fit so tight.

Oh man...

Same here. Just got mine in from NDC and my usual 9 fit really really tight.

Length wise they are ok, but they fit really tight around the sides of my foot and top of my foot where the tongue is.

Not to mention they were a pain in the *** just to get on. I thought I was gonna tear off the pull tab trying to get these on.

Gonna send mine back and try to scoop a .5 size up.

Last edited:
Agreed. These were definitely a real pain to try to slip on. Length is good on mine too, but the sides felt like it was gonna crush my foot. I might try half size up, but worried they will be too long and my foot will slip around.

I stopped by my local Champs and luckily they had a .5 size up for me.

Definitely felt a lot better.

Still a bit of a pain to slip on, but not nearly as bad as my TTS from earlier.
Agreed. These were definitely a real pain to try to slip on. Length is good on mine too, but the sides felt like it was gonna crush my foot. I might try half size up, but worried they will be too long and my foot will slip around.
I think you should be fine with a .5 up from your TTS.

The length difference for me wasn't too noticable and they are still snug enough that I don't feel any slippage.

Back
Top Bottom