Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Nike tweeted they have a pic of the Watts and they have 3mm in a lightning pattern???
You got a link to that tweet? Sounds pretty sick.. Hopefully we can get some confirmation and a pic in the next few days as people start getting their pairs.

EDIT: Found this tweet. Looks like as of yesterday Nike themselves didn't even know if there was any 3M :lol:.

View media item 436688

Last edited:
Yeh right after I had posted that I woke up late I got on my hunt and found them  at Champs.  Copped em there. They were not accepting any discount codes.

Last edited:
Called CS and got free shipping but mine was back ordered as well. Oh well, I'm glad I got the Megawatts!

Nice to see my boy demand JB prices on eBay LOLhe officially has made it big

^ I swear I got the worst luck with calling up customer service and adding a code to my order. The rep never does it for me :lol:.

EDIT: Nike just answered me on twitter regarding the 3M. I asked for a pic hopefully they come thru.

View media item 436773

Last edited:
Well the question is can champs fill these backorders? I called customer service about that and about the mark up and of course the rep was clueless. I swear I better get my pair

What are you guys telling them to get free shipping?
^ I swear I got the worst luck with calling up customer service and adding a code to my order. The rep never does it for me
laugh.gif

I got free shipping again! Keep calling you'll get a different CSR and say a friend ordered the same shoes you ordered and was able to get free shipping. dont say anything about coupons or codes since it says excluded from discounts. be nice, say your please and thank you's. you're bound to hit one that will eventually be able to do it.

Went to sleep 2 hours before release and set my alarm, but slept right through it.
mad.gif

If anyone has leads on an 8.5, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
Well I just did online chat, I asked the CSR if he could apply free shipping to my order #xxxxxx. He responds back asking for the code which I give him. He removes the shipping charges from my order. I thank him and close chat.

^ Yeah man they were the first to sell out on NDC out of everything that released this morning. They were up on Champs until like 10am though.

God I love NT!! Live Chat FTW! :smokin. Now if I can only get that $10 price hike back. Better to not be greedy

Just did the chat from my phone. She didn't want to give me free shipping said there were no discounts. I had to explain that it was not a discount because I paid full price for the shoes. She asked me to hold came back and applied free shipping.

The JJ Watts remind me if the Nike X UNDFTD "Bring Back" pack with the clean white upper and gum rubber outsole.

I didn't see the Black/Volt color in the Summer catalog. Maybe (hopefully) Fall?
 Hey shoes604, where did that Kaepernick photo come from?

I'm still hopin' for the black/volt cuz that's one of my favorite colorways and I really love this shoe. 

Thanks.

Spoke to a rep who said all Champs orders, no matter what size, have been pushed back to 6/7. Tried for free shipping and she would not give it to me. How were you able to swing your customer care rep? I will try again. 

Back
Top Bottom