Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

Word, but it's pretty crazy that they would make fake versions of an as yet unreleased colorway of a relatively unpopular shoe :lol:.

The Volt/White/Hyper Blue is pretty popular...completely sold out on nike.com and almost sold out on eastbay. Most frees don't move units like that.

So the JJ Watt version is supposed to come out tomorrow per his twitter.  Anyone know any info on whos carrying them or online / instore information?

3M? Those are cleeeean. Wasnt going to buy them but now I have no choice. These shoes are soo comfortable and those Watts are sick

Not really feeling those Megawatts. I'm not a fan of all white shoes, too plain for my liking. Hopefully they aren't as limited as the JBJ's so it's an easy cop for those that like em.

Last edited:
Not really feeling those Megawatts. I'm not a fan of all white shoes, too plain for my liking. Hopefully they aren't as limited as the JBJ's so it's an easy cop for those that like em.
this. i need all white shoes for clinicals but dont have the money for it now. hoping these wont be limited and hopefully sit until my clinical rotation starts! thank god i dont have to settle for kswiss, skechers, or payless brand all white shoes 
laugh.gif

I really like this model. I just havent found a colorway I really like yet

Back
Top Bottom