Nike Free Trainer 5.0 TB (3/28/13)

more impressed with the OSU pair than the Puddles Oregon pair in person. Still think the first Oregon pair/irridescent green/purple is the best of these.

Doesn't look like a bad shoe, but doesn't look like a heavy duty trainer with lots of support like this year's. Can't see a bunch of football players wearin these.

Interesting thanks for the pics. "No sew upper construction" makes me wonder if these will have flyknit technology built into them.

Pretty bummed that there doesn't appear to be anything special for the Army-Navy game this year.

Who picked up those black/white/clear sole size 9 samples on eBay?! I was winning the auction and offered him $115 but he sold them to someone for $85.  I'm so bummed.  Been trying to get them for too long.  If it is someone on here please let me know when you let them go.

Anyways, even though I graduated from Oregon State I have always liked Oregon (although chOklahoma is my favorite college football team)... That being said I haven't been a fan of any of the Ducks Trainer 5.0s.  The Beavers ones are definitely in my top 10 favorite shoes.  Going to return my pair from Nike though since I ended up getting a pair on eBay today for $71.08 and then on Eastbay for $74.99. 

No, this will not be paid.  Lids go home your drunk.
Lol are they resellers now?
I know right, DAMN FOOLS.

Nike could do themselves a favor and release shoes for every school but that would be too smart.
Define every school, so you want Colgate to get a shoe how about Valparaiso.  Only teams going to a big bowl game or final four should get a shoe, this should be exclusive.
The new Trainer looks terrible.
Yup, wore my live strong versions yesterday on leg day.  Felt great, usually wear Diamond trainers for the extra ankle support but these kept everything right in line.

Every year when the college pairs drop...

Prices are reasonable around release date...

A year or two down the road..

They sky rocket.

Kicking myself for selling all my trainer max 1.3...

The hunt for certain pairs is ridiculous

Every year when the college pairs drop...

Prices are reasonable around release date...

A year or two down the road..

They sky rocket.

Kicking myself for selling all my trainer max 1.3...

The hunt for certain pairs is ridiculous

1.3's go for a lot?

Yeah man.

I had all of them.

Looking for the Oregon frees and maxes - prices are outrageous.

Forget about the Georgia maxes as well.

Oh well.

I have a couple oregon maxes...didn't know they were going up in value.

Back
Top Bottom