NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Like the previous Rose Gold and Silver Nike+ FuelBand SE versions in the METALUXE Collection, this striking new gold Nike+ FuelBand SE is available in limited quantities and offers a beautiful combination of sport performance and style.

To celebrate one of the world’s biggest sporting moments, Nike created customized versions of the Gold Nike+ FuelBand SE for players and staff of the Brasil, England, France and U.S. football federations.

Previewed at the Nike Football Innovation Showcase on April 24 in Madrid, these specially-made versions feature a federation logo engraved on the clasp and a Brasilian ‘picahau’ graphic engraved on the golden battery ‘doors.’

Inspired by the limited-edition federation version, the consumer-versions of the new Gold Nike+ FuelBand SE features a gold clasp and gold screws on the battery doors.

The Nike+ FuelBand SE tracks all-day movement using NikeFuel — the universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities. A number of new innovations designed to motivate users to achieve their goals were launched with the new Nike+ FuelBand SE including:

Nike+ Groups to keep you and your friends connected and motivated to the feature-rich Nike+ FuelBand app via Bluetooth 4.0 technology
Sessions feature to track activities and intensity of workouts
The Gold Nike+ FuelBand SE METALUXE will be available in limited quantities from select retail locations and Nike.com beginning June 5 for a suggested retail price of $149 (U.S.).

The Nike+ FuelBand SE is currently available in the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Germany and Japan in Black and the Sport Pack colors of Volt, Pink Foil or Total Crimson, priced at $99 (U.S.).

Said I was done, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.  Sent this crappy one back and received the SE.  4th band in less than 2 yrs.

Said I was done, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.  Sent this crappy one back and received the SE.  4th band in less than 2 yrs.

Was it a 1st gen one :nerd: ... Just asking cause I remember hearing that Nike wouldn't be replacing those any longer

My 4th one just broke... always the button :smh:

Not going to buy another one but if they replace it I'll take it :lol:

Yes, it was a 1st gen.  Those "gouges" appeared, the button stopped working and then the clasp fell apart while I was out for a run.  <-Had that one from Aug or Sep until beginning of May.  Received the SE in 3 days....was pleasantly surprised.

question...

If I were to buy a used fuelband, just the fuelband...no box or accessories

If it started acting up down the road, would I be able to bring it into niketown and swap it out?

I've been out of the loop, but did anyone receive an email from Nike after hitting 1 Million Nike Fuel and getting free 2 day shipping for a year? :lol:

question...

If I were to buy a used fuelband, just the fuelband...no box or accessories

If it started acting up down the road, would I be able to bring it into niketown and swap it out?
No.  They want you to resend everything back in the box.  I didn't have my receipt, but when you plug in the FB, it'll tell you when your FB was made.   That's how I got them to cover my 4th FB under warranty.

Nike store took my FB, no accessories or box back when it was defective and gave me an SE in my choice of color as a replacement. Great customer service just wish it would work more consistently. I do like the new sessions and movement reminder features.

would really like to get me and my girlfriend one but it seems they either work perfect or are really terrible lol

reviews are polar opposite

and I bet as soon as I buy em the iwatch will drop

would really like to get me and my girlfriend one but it seems they either work perfect or are really terrible lol

reviews are polar opposite

and I bet as soon as I buy em the iwatch will drop
nike better get the hell out of the smart watch market before that happens

i havent used my fuelband in the shower or pool cause i was afraid id mess it up even though it can be used in water...so this past weekend i had a spartan workout and it required us to go into the ocean. i totally forgot i had my fuelband on and in i went. no problems whatsoever. grains of sand here and there but other than that its all good. 

Looking to buying a FuelBand soon. Best place to get for a low price or is $100 from Nike the best I'm gonna get.

Looking to buying a FuelBand soon. Best place to get for a low price or is $100 from Nike the best I'm gonna get.
I'd pay the $100 from Nike. Haven't really searched that hard, but thats pretty much the lowest I've seen. And you get the ease/peace of mind if you need to return it due to defects, etc.

Ive had mine for a week, great little tool. Keeps me motivated to hit the gym/run everyday. I like trying to get the trophies

Ive had mine for a week, great little tool. Keeps me motivated to hit the gym/run everyday. I like trying to get the trophies
better has no finishline

was salty when my 100+ day streak ended cause it somehow didnt read my fuel on a certain day...no worries, back at it and going on 40+ days

Shout out to Nike customer service.

Got the black ice 1st generation as a gift over a year ago (past warranty), asked my girl to pull the receipt (which she did), they sent me a brand new SE.

Just got my first Fuelband SE today. Hopefully this motivates me more to workout.

Kudos to Nike on the great customer service with getting my damaged FuelBand replaced without any hassles.  Was able to switch out my 1st generation FuelBand for a FuelBand SE since they do not have any of the 1st generation ones anymore. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom