NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Thinking about getting one. Not because I'm concerned with my health or workout routine. I just think they are cool. I think the one with the blue lights was the toughest version. Probably going to go with the classic style. The ice is too flashy for me. Does anyone really see Nike coming out with an updated model early 2013. Idc about July down.

I received my black ice replacement. I thought I would take a pic for those wondering about how the limited ice and black ice look side by side.

I'm also getting the same error with my new Fuelband when I plugged it up. I waited until it charged and got the same plug icon. :smh:

At this point I doubt it's getting released. They initially said summer of last year and any time I previously talked to Nike's plus tech support they knew nothing of any android apps in the works. Since they officially partnered with Apple selling the fuel bands in apple stores I think the chances of an android app are even less.

I switched to an iPhone for the basketball+ app and barely ball in those shoes anymore but love the iPhone and am happy Nike pushed me to switch.

I had to uninstall and re-install the NIKE+ program and then reset the Fuelband to finally get my black ice to work.

hey, can someone please tell me if it's still okay to use your nike running app or ipod nano when u go running. I've always used this and it would be nice if this wouldn't cause problems like getting double fuel points or something

You will get double fuel points. I had the same issue when I would wear the fuel band while playing basketball and had the basketball + shoes on.

okay thx for the answer, but i assume not on the nike fuel band app right? only on the website?

Actually the app gives you total fuel points including what you get from basketball + or running. So I hit 1,000,000 points on the app, jumping guy and all, but only had 996,000 on the fuel band. So it is not just the website to answer your post.

Anyone of you who had the original and got an Ice, have you noticed any differences?

Last edited:
Anyone of you who had the original and got an Ice, have you noticed any differences?

I went from the original to black ice, no real difference other than it's a bit brighter.

Got my fuel band about a week ago.  Loving this bad boy.  Think im going to start the missions they have but its hard with classes, work, and orgs.

I want to add more people to compete against. Nike needs to make a mission app.

I got the Nike Fuel Band Sept 4th.  Got the dreaded 802/803 Code when I plugged it in the other day.  Called Nike - have to ship it back and it'll take  up to 4 weeks to get one back.  What I want to know is if I get a diff't one back, will all of my info be erased?  And, because of the dreaded code, it's not able to update my fuel points...said I didn't earn any this week.  Can anyone tell me if I'll be starting from scratch?  Thanks in advance.

I got the Nike Fuel Band Sept 4th.  Got the dreaded 802/803 Code when I plugged it in the other day.  Called Nike - have to ship it back and it'll take  up to 4 weeks to get one back.  What I want to know is if I get a diff't one back, will all of my info be erased?  And, because of the dreaded code, it's not able to update my fuel points...said I didn't earn any this week.  Can anyone tell me if I'll be starting from scratch?  Thanks in advance.
you can link your new one to your nike+ account so you'll have your old fuel, but anything unsynced so far is gone. they're probably going to send a new one

Back
Top Bottom