Nike Futbol ~ Mercurial Vapor SuperFly II

^
How are they in comparison to the first Superfly? I'm not feeling the colors of the Superfly II's so far.

Just picked up the indoor version~ They sick even not the top of the line "SuperFly II". This time nike did a good job on keeping the same look through out the series.  Unlike the Veloci that I have, material used and it looks way cheaper then the superfly I.
pics later
glasses.gif

Well, here's a quick summary after playing in them this past Sunday in wet, slippery conditions.
1. I took them out of my bag and all eyes were on them like that chick with gigantic boobs!
2. I put them on and warmed up and feel and hear a squishy sensation sound.
3. After 30 minutes, running around in less than a perfect pristine pitch, the weight was not an issue. Mud weighs the same on any boot.
4. I was afraid of water or wetness. Flywire in this shoe keeps it OUT. Also, be careful for those who live in humid environments. The ridges on the heelcup will initially rub your heel raw. Ouch!
5. Stopping and turning were on point. Adidas needs to improve this in their predator line.
6. I tried the track start by planting the toe spikes and was impressed by the traction.
Overall, a great boot, but the price is a downer. Unless, you have a homie who has swoosh acct or works for niketown, the price is more reasonable for the upper end soccer cleats.

385555910.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Well, here's a quick summary after playing in them this past Sunday in wet, slippery conditions.
1. I took them out of my bag and all eyes were on them like that chick with gigantic boobs!
2. I put them on and warmed up and feel and hear a squishy sensation sound.
3. After 30 minutes, running around in less than a perfect pristine pitch, the weight was not an issue. Mud weighs the same on any boot.
4. I was afraid of water or wetness. Flywire in this shoe keeps it OUT. Also, be careful for those who live in humid environments. The ridges on the heelcup will initially rub your heel raw. Ouch!
5. Stopping and turning were on point. Adidas needs to improve this in their predator line.
6. I tried the track start by planting the toe spikes and was impressed by the traction.
Overall, a great boot, but the price is a downer. Unless, you have a homie who has swoosh acct or works for niketown, the price is more reasonable for the upper end soccer cleats.

385555910.jpg

T21D

great write up. nice touch with the 'lace up' red laces. looking good with the red.

i still want to wear them and feel the extending studs. do you really notice a difference? just seems to gimicky even though the guys at footy boots said it really works.

i'm curious how they will perform when you play on a dry pitch. mind posting more as you wear them more?

Back
Top Bottom