Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1656612504003.png

1656612556320.png
1656612593964.png

the Cuts are the best Nike Non-Signature shoes so far. no hype, just pure awesomeness. don't need no stupid story-telling or product endorsement from players or celebrities. a shoe done right can go far.

Love the Cuts and I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I wouldn't say they were done "right" just off the fact that majority of people who wanted them seemingly couldn't get a pair.

Dunno how much the pandemic and shipping issues played a part in that or if it was Nike just being Nike but that was a major fail to me in regards to this shoe.

OAN: Those Ionescus are beautiful.

Love the Cuts and I agree with a lot of what you're saying but I wouldn't say they were done "right" just off the fact that majority of people who wanted them seemingly couldn't get a pair.

Dunno how much the pandemic and shipping issues played a part in that or if it was Nike just being Nike but that was a major fail to me in regards to this shoe.

OAN: Those Ionescus are beautiful.
I understand that part. although I'm just saying that a shoe like the GT CUT doesn't need silly gimmicks or silly endorsements just to get noticed or to sell. I'm also saying due to the fact that the signature lines that we are getting are so underwhelming that we couldn't justify even the cost of those.

some random Jordan 36 showing up at outlets too apparently.. was extra 30% off hash i guess

some random Jordan 36 showing up at outlets too apparently.. was extra 30% off hash i guess

I saw a pair of Jordan XXXVIs at my local Nike store on the discount wall. Was a 13 and I'm a true 12. Could have even done a 12.5 but thr 13 was TOO big

I saw a pair of Jordan XXXVIs at my local Nike store on the discount wall. Was a 13 and I'm a true 12. Could have even done a 12.5 but thr 13 was TOO big
have to check how much they've gone down. I know they have overstocked the infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom