Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

What color?.. Go back and get it for me... LOL.

Air-Jordan-36-2.jpeg

Wow. Forefoot “herringbone” or zig zag pattern has the most width between teeth I’ve ever seen

I’m in Chicago for my daughter’s basketball tournament and we walked into Nike Chicago and I bought three pairs of the Sabrina Ionescu GT Cuts! One for my daughter, one for me and one for my friend. And I was able to get 15% off by creating a new Nike account with my work email at the suggestion of a sales associate.

Last edited:
I’m in Chicago for my daughter’s basketball tournament and we walked into Nike Chicago and I bought three pairs of the Sabrina Ionescu GT Cuts! One for my daughter, one for me and one for my friend. And I was able to get 15% off by creating a new Nike account with my work email at the suggestion of a sales associate.
Sizes?

I don't see the GT Cut 2 release date on Hibbetts anymore.
Has someone heard more about this shoe since the pics?

I was there to my guy who she play for?

REALLY hard to believe Nike can't pump Cuts out to the general public. Even Mitchell Robinson is getting a knick city edition PE.....

Broke down and finally sold my Cuts.

Good shoe, IDK maybe the forefoot is just too low to the ground, or the heel to toe drop, or maybe it’s just the drop in midsole but these just didn’t work that well for me.

Not a bad shoe by any means, but I do have other pairs that meet my needs a little better.

Back
Top Bottom