Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I like the idea of react in the heel over zoom and tpu. The Jump 1 felt boot-like and clunky to me. If these feel more like a running shoe in the heel, I think that's an improvement.

seen both in person, not bad :

Colorways are niiiiiice!!!

JS”

I think having the Cut and Jump are enough, even though the GT trio reminded me of the good old Kobe/LeBron/KD big three days.
The Cut is a great guard shoe, and having the Jump and Run mixed together could make it appealing to more forewords/centers.
Why are we guessing at this though? Wasn’t this a Nike mainline basketball plan with three models based off tech?

Seems like they’re abandoning that. Just confusing for the consumer and how can we get behind any strategy. The focus around sig models seems so much greater, even if there are one for main line basketball models that are really good

Nike having a strategy and sticking to it for a few years would be great. I remember the days of the Flight shoes for guards and wings and Force for bigs. That was really helpful to the consumer. I mostly bought Flight shoes, but I did occassionally grab a Force model. I thought GT was going to be something similar. Hope they stick with it and make it clear...

Nike having a strategy and sticking to it for a few years would be great. I remember the days of the Flight shoes for guards and wings and Force for bigs. That was really helpful to the consumer. I mostly bought Flight shoes, but I did occassionally grab a Force model. I thought GT was going to be something similar. Hope they stick with it and make it clear...
I never knew that lol. I guess makes sense though.

Generally speaking I most like the “hyperdunk concept” of a shoe that works for all positions/play styles.

I never knew that lol. I guess makes sense though.

Generally speaking I most like the “hyperdunk concept” of a shoe that works for all positions/play styles.
Weren't the Cuts supposed to be the "wing" shoe, but also a nicely balanced shoe anybody/everybody could play? I think this is why so many of us have really liked the Cut 1s.

PJ with What The vibe

1680869817539.png

The upcoming cotton candy pink colorway is pretty nice. Condsidering grabbing a pair when disco eligible...

Back
Top Bottom