Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Bro this shoe was soooo dope, shame how it all played out smh

True story - ordered these the first day they were available on DSG’s app. FSR and this was like right before the hype train hit on the 1s as a whole. They shipped to my place via Lasership and said “Delivered” but were nowhere to be found. I waited another day and still no sign of them, so I opened a claim w/ LS and contacted DSG customer service. They refunded me for them and gave me a 20% voucher for my next purchase. Two days later the Cuts showed up lol, and I pretty much got them for free.

Lucky

Nike cancelled an order on me and got some trash coupon less than 20%

Now I watch eBay listings hoping pairs will eventually go under 300

Not about GT 2s but first time I tried a kd14 , there was a spot that rubbed inner foot area so bad that I got blood on both feet on the first wear. Put them away for a while and tried again, and felt the same problem, couldn’t even wear em to try to break them in. I wrote that shoe off, but found them at the outlets and tried em on, felt great. Copped and hooped in em, completely love them lol. I play in that pair now and just bought another color off eBay that comes in this week. Hopefully they’re good too

Same I got the launch colorway too and I returned them they tongue fit was very weird and they felt high off the ground l
have you tried any other pairs after that? I felt the SAME exact thing on the black launch colorway

nah. I have t bought another pair to test
I should get another pair to just see. A lot of the nba players have pairs and they look like they are comfortable on them maybe they made some changes to the fit with the other cws

nah. I have t bought another pair to test
I should get another pair to just see. A lot of the nba players have pairs and they look like they are comfortable on them maybe they made some changes to the fit with the other cws
Yeah I am tempted… but don’t wanna waste the time/money/effort

Nah I haven’t either for new retail, I meant I’ve seen some lightly worn pairs on eBay and such go for that price.

Back
Top Bottom