Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Anyone notice this image at the bottom of the cut2 product page on NDC?

1000032107.jpg

great look !!!

Got my 1st full court run in the Cut 2’s today…

Still in the early impression phase but they performed well today. These are definitely a guard shoe, I don’t necessarily feel like the height is higher than the average shoe but I’m also not a super lightweight either so maybe that has something to do with it.

I like the cushion, FLZ is def better than Zoom turbo…the react carrier is cool but not my favorite. The main thing that I don’t like is the upper, not the most comfortable material but that doesn’t really effect performance. These aren’t the most supportive shoe, really gotta crank the laces to feel locked in, and that’s when I notice the upper material.

All in all, I don’t think they’re worth $170… I mean what shoe is, but if you can get em on discount I think they’re a cool shoe to wear.
Thanks for the recap. So many colorways I can see them go near $100.

Do you have any thoughts to compare them to Lebron 20/NXXT?

I find the Cut 2 to be lighter and quicker to break in over the XX. Cushion and traction both about the same (awesome) for me. I’ve been using both for quite a bit now. The Cut 2 at $100-$130 is the best thing for the money in my opinion.

Thanks for the recap. So many colorways I can see them go near $100.

Do you have any thoughts to compare them to Lebron 20/NXXT?
Sure, let’s see…

The traction is great on both pairs. Cushioning I’d probably give the slight edge to Cut 2… the Zoom turbo in the NXXT’s feels a little more muted. Materials on both shoes are pretty meh, but the NXXT’s are slightly softer so I’d give them the nod there. I like the fit of the Cuts better but the NXXT’s might be more wide foot friendly for those who need that. Also the NXXT’s feel like they offer better support, but not that the Cuts are bad I just had to really crank the laces to feel completely locked in.

If I had to pick between the two I think the NXXT’s are a better overall shoe… but if you’re a guard or wing type player the Cuts might be a better option… they’re def more fun to play in IMO

French basketball store basket4ballers.com shows that GT Jump 2's are to be released on this friday.

Don't know how trustworthy that date is, or is it just an placeholder date for them.

The OG Jumps looked better but maybe the 2s will be more playable for more players. Or maybe it'll stay just Jokic and like 2 other people wearing them.
you can't be serious, are you? among the things I hated about the OG is the looks department. these are way cleaner.

Grabbed the Arike's! Should be here in the next couple days.

I've heard varying info on the skyline on the heel, is it dallas or Milwaukee?

1688567958543.png
1688567982648.png

Just a personal preference. The 2s look way more playable
too bad the promo pics looks acceptable compared in real life. for me, they look hideous. also it didn't change the fact that they feel weird when worn.

Attachments

• 356803449_211316565212466_7547041802830035972_n.jpg
    356803449_211316565212466_7547041802830035972_n.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 331
The Jump 1’s looked cool to me… there was a lil guy at my gym who had a pair, he might’ve been in size 8 gang lol

So anyhow I copped a pair in my size 12…and they were neck and neck with the LBJ 19 as far as feeling like I was wearing some timbs on my feet 😂

Needless to say I like the Jump 2’s a little more but I’m not interested in these at all

Neither Jumps 1 or 2 look good enough to buy lol. Both are like a 4 out of 10 imo. If they were goat performers then that’d be different.

Neither Jumps 1 or 2 look good enough to buy lol. Both are like a 4 out of 10 imo. If they were goat performers then that’d be different.
they are great comfort-wise and good for people with knee issues. the issues I have with them are in terms of materials and aesthetics. they looked rough imo. that back heel portion is annoying as hell like it didn't have a purpose other than a bumper that people and yourself hitting on. the upper could have been better with a nice neoprene rather than that flimsy elastic cloth and those support overlays on them looked really rough. I would say the shoe is badly executed or incomplete like it's rushed out of production. among the GT shoe line, only the GT Cut was the complete/perfect shoe.

The “Hustles” remind me of the Talaria’s that re-released not too long ago in the volt OG color way. I like them, as for the Jumps I prefer the look of the 1, but the 2 is cool.

Back
Top Bottom