Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Look like they should have been the Lebron 22s instead of the trash Nike's putting out for those. Look bulky af too, even if the materials are light.

Cool they're coming out in July though. More options to hoop in.

Visible Zoom

1712852985269.gif

Not to hijack the thread but since wemby has those hustle 2s coming out, and I don't know if there's enough info with the prototype to make a Wemby Signature shoe thread.

Go ahead and try to point-and-click on the toebox accent to select it. I dare you! Won't work, lol. But you can get there with the arrow buttons.

I liked the academys a little and played a half a session in them but as with everything else, the S1s kind of eliminate the need for them for me.
Even traction? Heard the academy traction is elite. Asking bc my gym been dusty lately

Even traction? Heard the academy traction is elite. Asking bc my gym been dusty lately

Traction was pretty solid. It's definitely a budget shoe. As I told someone else, I wouldn't run full in em long, but you could do half and be fine.

So clean. These for the A report card on Reddit across the board. Seems like they’re very popular in the nba right now too.

Torsional stability the one concern?

Back
Top Bottom