Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The USA are def my favourite of what has released so far. 3 pairs in on this model now.
6F0EA31F-DA16-46D3-8D89-953997A7D279.jpeg
23189306-1878-4D9B-9B99-6079CB4B3D97.jpeg
87A5E775-FABB-4241-9BAA-558A81BD81EA.jpeg

Yeah. The traction on my USAs is sticker than my white/blue/orange pair too. Nice socks BTW.

Tried on the rawdacious ones at Nike yesterday but passed cause I want the volts. In for August 12

Order both on DSG which will most likely be a preorder and NDC. Return one if DSG is not a preorder.

How are the outsoles doing durability wise with outdoor play?
so far, they are doing good but I haven't played them that much yet. conditions though is I don't necessarily rub them on the surface but run on them. what I can safely say is that the rubber is not the Melo M4s that can really burn once played outdoors.

These are beasts. From the moment I tried these on in-store.. you could tell this setup has hit that sweet spot between stability, court feel and impact protection.

Traction (though transparent) has improved and gripped really well on a dusty floor.

These are NXT360's on steroids. Will hopefully pick up a few pairs.

Compared the feel between the GT CUT react and the Kobe 9 lunarlon insoles and I definitely prefer the lunarlon from KB9. More heel and arch support in the mold, takes a little away from the super low court feel, but I’m willing to sacrifice super low court feel for some arch support.

Compared the feel between the GT CUT react and the Kobe 9 lunarlon insoles and I definitely prefer the lunarlon from KB9. More heel and arch support in the mold, takes a little away from the super low court feel, but I’m willing to sacrifice super low court feel for some arch support.
I can’t mess with the 8/9 period. Those lunar drop ins bottom out and offer zero cushion. Love the aesthetics but the cushion is horrid after a couple weeks

Back
Top Bottom