Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Has to be. Though I noted a couple pages back there's another colorway that looks like a production error. I guess maybe the way these are made, the lighting on each picture makes it look like a different shoe depending on the filter, etc.

I wish the Jumps would show up, or the eybl cuts.

Has to be. Though I noted a couple pages back there's another colorway that looks like a production error. I guess maybe the way these are made, the lighting on each picture makes it look like a different shoe depending on the filter, etc.

I wish the Jumps would show up, or the eybl cuts.
It's the lighting/filter for sure. Not a production error. Someone else posted their crimson pair on here and it looked like it was a little mint on their pair.

1629487853431.png

Like KD narrow? If that's how it is, then the jumps would be my only option.
More narrow from what a friend said. Their toe was almost at the end of the toebox and it was more narrow than the KD14s. He said it doesn't seem like it'll stretch/break in much either because the material is plasticy.

Haven't even poked my head in the 36 thread, hate them that much.
I like how they look but it just sucks that nike and jordan keep pumping these tight *** shoes into the market without a wide option. Even sizing up on certain models like Kyries still end up being too narrow.

More narrow from what a friend said. Their toe was almost at the end of the toebox and it was more narrow than the KD14s. He said it doesn't seem like it'll stretch/break in much either because the material is plasticy.
this sounds depressing. guess it's a pass for me. not that optimistic but we'll see first hand. reason I didn't order online is, shipping issues like last year which took my order longer than expected. 2nd, trying to avoid a defective product again.

I was looking forward to the Gt Runs with all that cushion but the fit is pretty long and narrow as well. Theres also some heel slip so sizing up isn't a great option,

Sucks to here that about the sizing on the 36. I was looking forward to copping the ones that drop this week. I'm returning my black runs because they're tight as well. **** sucks.

Does the pinky toe issue alleviate at all with use? First time playing a serious run with these and it ate mine up
I had to size up because of that. Initial wear around the house it was fine but playing in them rubbed my pinky toe a little too much. Wasn't trying to see if it'll break in so I figured I could go up a size since I didn't really have that much toe space anyways. Sizing up didn't create too much length. I went from sz 13 to 14 and I have about a thumb's width in the toebox. I would've done 13.5 but that doesn't exist.

I had to size up because of that. Initial wear around the house it was fine but playing in them rubbed my pinky toe a little too much. Wasn't trying to see if it'll break in so I figured I could go up a size since I didn't really have that much toe space anyways. Sizing up didn't create too much length. I went from sz 13 to 14 and I have about a thumb's width in the toebox. I would've done 13.5 but that doesn't exist.
Yeah it’s the plastic part of the shoe that’s causing it so not sure how much that will actually break in. It’s a shame because I love everything else about the shoe.

What are some solutions for the grippy insole on the cuts? I’ve had the Kobe’s with the drop in midsole and never had an issue like this….the thing literally grabs my sock and scrunches them to create folds under my feet…I have a feeling some nasty blisters are going to follow

What are some solutions for the grippy insole on the cuts? I’ve had the Kobe’s with the drop in midsole and never had an issue like this….the thing literally grabs my sock and scrunches them to create folds under my feet…I have a feeling some nasty blisters are going to follow
Unless you're wearing thin socks you wont get blisters but if you really wanna get around it you can sand it down.

Surprised the green / washed volt haven’t dropped yet on NDC or in stores. I know there’s a delay on a lot of things but this is just strange.

JS”

Surprised the green / washed volt haven’t dropped yet on NDC or in stores. I know there’s a delay on a lot of things but this is just strange.

JS”
Agreed. Was hoping to grab them. I wonder when/if they will release at this point…

What socks are you wearing?
I only wear Nike elite basketball socks and never had a issue like that w/ them

Back
Top Bottom