Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

10 landed from DSG (didn’t realize swoosh and heel details were dark blue):
image.jpg
image.jpg

My local outlet had a couple of pairs of two different white colorways in, obviously returns. Unfortunately for me they were 1 size larger than my TTS (size 13) but I still tried them on to get a sense of how they feel… so nice, now I really want to try a pair on the court.

Even if they were my size I wouldn’t have copped…after trying them on I checked out the soles and both looked as if they’ve been worn outdoors maybe once. Translucent material looked like they’ve been through more than just being tried on in stores. Nike has to do better man…

This is some bull ****, **** fed ex ground
I'm currently waiting on a tiny order from Adidas shipped via FedEx. I live in MI, they started out in Indianapolis with 2 day lead time, went to Arkansas, and have currently circulated multiple cities in Texas and now have 5 days lead time after those 2 already passed.

🤡

So the only pairs left that we've seen unreleased are the white USA pair and the EYBL right? Tbh they should just give us By You option already. I need these in a black colorway.

There's another pair that almost looks like a production error, because it's like a cross between the white/red cuts and the lime cuts.

1629076574473.png

https://niketalk.com/threads/nike-greater-than-series-cut-run-jump.692566/post-34525866

Never did figure out the deal. The style code is wrong - it's for the white/reds, but clearly those are lime with red.

Back
Top Bottom