Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

these are like if the NXT 360s received an upgrade and then took steroids and then won the lottery lol. They best any Kobe and it ain’t close.

Confirmation came through at 8:17 - size 11. If anyone has a plug for an 11, please let me know.

sneeker sneeker I don't feel the bump on the lime pair. That might've been a factory flaw in the USA pair.
Out of curiosity, have you tried removing and reinserting the insoles and feel or see any differene? How about swapping the insoles with the other pair and see how they are?

For those who use orthotics or insoles, I trimmed some of the parts of the stock react insole to allow them to fit better and I highly recommend. They feel amazing with that true fit for the ortho.

Yup, got a super thin one from the podiatrist years back that I use for low tops. My feet are essentially flat like pancakes so I need something in virtually every shoe… these feel incredible with them in though

Whats the thin orthotic made out of? I got a custom orthotic a couple of years back and its a thick slab of hard plastic. It feels fine but it doesn't fit into many shoes.

Side note: I called up a local DSG to see if the GT Cut came in and they did! However, they sold out in less than a day in-store! I'm guessing orders might have been fulfilled from in-store stock.

Out of curiosity, have you tried removing and reinserting the insoles and feel or see any differene? How about swapping the insoles with the other pair and see how they are?
I returned my USAs and went up a size from 13 to 14 for a better fit for my pinky toe. I feel absolutely no bump where it should've been compared to the USA pair.

Whats the thin orthotic made out of? I got a custom orthotic a couple of years back and its a thick slab of hard plastic. It feels fine but it doesn't fit into many shoes.

Side note: I called up a local DSG to see if the GT Cut came in and they did! However, they sold out in less than a day in-store! I'm guessing orders might have been fulfilled from in-store stock.

carbon fiber throughout most of it and a neoprene like substance in parts

According to my friend, Nike NYC in soho had a bunch of cut colorways including black two days ago when he went. I was gonna take the trip to check it out but I doubt they have sz 14 in store.

while I like the Cuts, I'm keeping my money til I get a first hand look and try with the Jumps.

Back
Top Bottom