Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

1687948594851.jpg
1687948597729.jpg
1687948600700.jpg

Just saw the black/orange cut 2s on sale for $90 on Korean FTL... had to pick up another pair. These and WOW 10's are my go-to hoop shoes now. :pimp:

Last edited:
How did it go?
Just shot around and did some conditioning in them, resting today then will use em for pickup hoops tomorrow.

But they felt nice underfoot, the tongue didn’t bother as much as it did the other pair. Def not as supportive as some other shoes I own but we’ll see how that affects the performance. Also picked up some of the 37 mids, I kinda feel like they’re pretty similar besides the obvious height of the shoe.

i was hesitant to touch the cut 2s for months due to everyone ****ting on them online and at my runs. finally bit the bullet a couple weeks ago and im pretty pleased with them. they definitely took a few days to break in (unlike the cut 1s). they're not an absolute homerun shoe like the gt cut 1 where I'd buy any and every colorway, but they get the job done and I'll be playing in them a lot in the near future. one big difference is they feel slightly higher off the ground in comparison to the cut 1 or a kobe, so it does feel a tiny bit unstable, but it's not to the point where I worry that I'm gonna roll my ankle all the time

Got my 1st full court run in the Cut 2’s today…

Still in the early impression phase but they performed well today. These are definitely a guard shoe, I don’t necessarily feel like the height is higher than the average shoe but I’m also not a super lightweight either so maybe that has something to do with it.

I like the cushion, FLZ is def better than Zoom turbo…the react carrier is cool but not my favorite. The main thing that I don’t like is the upper, not the most comfortable material but that doesn’t really effect performance. These aren’t the most supportive shoe, really gotta crank the laces to feel locked in, and that’s when I notice the upper material.

All in all, I don’t think they’re worth $170… I mean what shoe is, but if you can get em on discount I think they’re a cool shoe to wear.

All in all, I don’t think they’re worth $170… I mean what shoe is, but if you can get em on discount I think they’re a cool shoe to wear.

This.
A fun shoe, not a great shoe. I'd buy more pairs, but not at $170. If I regularly ran through the employee store to grab pairs for ~$100 , sign me up haha.

Back
Top Bottom