Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

unrelated… but y’all cant tell me that’s not the same ball we get from Wilson
IMG_9530.jpeg

You get a lot of folks that say we don’t get the same ball, I think it’s the exact same but they have a crew/guy to maintain em

The basketballs go through a process to get them ready for games, not broken in but a process. Because if they were fully broken in they'd be darker.

Sometimes in pictures the basketball do look different.

It's definitely the same ball. People complain that the ball is too slippery but if you get a little sweat then it's tackier. It also helps if you have yuge hands like former president donald trump.

The David Stern era balls were a lot less tacky compared to the Wilson ones. The balls were smoother and softer, pause. I would say the release felt better too and it was more a shooters ball whereas the Wilson ones are better suited for ball handlers.

The David Stern era balls were a lot less tacky compared to the Wilson ones. The balls were smoother and softer, pause. I would say the release felt better too and it was more a shooters ball whereas the Wilson ones are better suited for ball handlers.
“Ball handlers is crazy but we gone be keep it proffessional today Killa” - Mase anytime Cam say something 🤣😂

more like Super Fly 2017
I know that was already discussed and agreed about the midsole at the forefoot bumps. yes.

but that's the best view we've seen on foot and the shape/proportions as I mentioned kind of give me 20 vibes. that's ok for me to think that right? or you going to correct me and assume I havent kept up with the thread

I know that was already discussed and agreed about the midsole at the forefoot bumps. yes.

but that's the best view we've seen on foot and the shape/proportions as I mentioned kind of give me 20 vibes. that's ok for me to think that right? or you going to correct me and assume I havent kept up with the thread

personally don't think any relation (shape etc) with 20s, anyway we can move on

Full zoom strobel:
Jordan 38
Gt hustle 2

Previous: Gt cut 2, KD 15
What else coming?

Nice cw!

look like the lebron 20 here in a way.. maybe it's the swoosh placement/proportions.

1691589208083.png
I like the midsole design

Interested in the cushioning set up

But to be honest I don't really like the upper design

I think it is a set down from the Zoom BB, and GT Run

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom