Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

what's with all the marketing of this shoe lately? it's a year old.. bring on the 3's

My guy, have you not seen how irregular/nonsensical this entire series is? :rofl:

Series (sort of) kicked off in a semi-orderly way, but it's been all over the place ever since. Didn't make enough Cuts, somehow convinced the buyers to pay $400+ for a pure performance shoe on the secondary market, rebranded the Runs, and now we might get a Cut v3 before the Hustle gets a v2. Oh, and the best player in the world is wearing the shoe that *should* be the hardest of the GT archetypes to sell, but he's also (by his own choosing) one of the least marketable guys ever.

Edit: Upon rereading, that comes off as pretty negative. I should add that I really like the GT series so far and that I think this series is super important for Nike basketball. Some of the most exciting product in a remarkably boring time for performance basketball. Oh, and Jokic is awesome.

Last edited:
Jump 2s came in today and they are so damn comfy right out the box. Going to get them on court tomorrow morning to see what these are like in-game. So far I’m very impressed though!
IMG_7332.jpeg
IMG_7333.jpeg

same question duke. how are they in comparison to the Jump 1s? pros and cons?
To me, they fee way different. It as stiff and boot-like, The upper material is almost a knit with the way it flexes and feels. The ankle collar is lower, of course, but the lacing is wider so you don’t have a ton of material on the front of your ankle. The forefoot flexes way better and the react heel just rolls into the midfoot instead of trying to bounce like zoom.

To me, they fee way different. It as stiff and boot-like, The upper material is almost a knit with the way it flexes and feels. The ankle collar is lower, of course, but the lacing is wider so you don’t have a ton of material on the front of your ankle. The forefoot flexes way better and the react heel just rolls into the midfoot instead of trying to bounce like zoom.
Thanks. You got me curious.

Back
Top Bottom