Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

For me personally I really enjoyed playing in them, not perfect or the best shoe but for sure a great all around performer. The design IMO is the coolest looking shoe they’ve come out with in YEARS, I used to get asked about them every time I wore em

that’s a stretch

Prices reflect Nike intentionally suppressing production

Did Nike actually suppress production?

Or did Nike make a specialty line of shoes which were the Cuts, Runs and Jumps and people gravitated towards the Cuts?

The Cuts were sitting when nobody knew how good of a performer they were. Once people found out, they bought them up and prices skyrocketed because Nike didn't re-release or make anymore.

And you stated that's a stretch.

What performance basketball shoe has prices similar to the Cut 1's that's a shoe that people are taking directly to the basketball court?

206to813 206to813 :emoji_joy:

Nike makes a decision on the production of every shoe. The Cut 1's sat when they were first released. They weren't sold out or deemed limited.

It wasn't until the word got out that they were good performers then people felt that they were limited.

But we'll believe in your words that Nike "Intentionally suppressed" them and sat around like
1693343161074.gif

when most people couldn't get them.

206to813 206to813

I know how this works. I’ll reply with an appropriate response and my posts will get deleted.

You have a nice day and it’s “You’re”, as in You are.

I think it’s fairly likely that when they got the OK to proceed with three tech-heavy, high msrp, non-signature models, part of the conversation was “let’s see how year one goes before we commit to anything further.” Year one just went REALLY well for one of the three models :lol:

Production process post-March 2020 got really messed up for everybody so it wouldn’t surprise me if that was part of the equation too.

Just got the GT Hustle 2 EP. Wow, I’m impressed with the initial feel.

Super lightweight, comfortable for my flat slightly wide feet, excellent heel lockdown perhaps due to the extra eyelets at the top.

Have not played in them yet. But traction seems like it will be very good.

I went TTS. I usually go 1/2 to 1 size up.

Not sure if non-EP fits the same.

the hustle 2 in volt colorway looks like the talarias epseically with the nubs on the sole. looking forward to try them out since i haven't hoop in shoes without a shank plate of sort for a while.

nvm haha went back in the thread and saw they are indeed inspired by talarias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom