Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The Greater Than Ever pack is coming in December. These are some beautiful shoes, but damn I really just want them to hold up on the court.
IMG_2714.png

The Greater Than Ever pack is coming in December. These are some beautiful shoes, but damn I really just want them to hold up on the court.
IMG_2714.png
they looked like the AG1 Pro from 361. not that it's bad but Nike really need some good designers of their own.

Attachments

• 361.jpg
    361.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 468

These must be amazing, because right now they look absolutely horrid. Looks like a clog. Looks like something the kid from Peter & the Wolf would wear. Looks like something sold at a table outside of Lord of the Dance. Looks like Lane Bryant carried it in 2012. Looks like Avril Lavigne wore it in a video back when MTV was a thing. But they can't be that bad, they just can't. So they must be incredible. I'm fine with them coming out next spring cause I'm good til then.

Put a couple hours in the hustle 2. Impressed. Was waiting for that moment of “feeling unsafe” that a couple of yall mentioned a few pages back and it never happened 🤷. It’s a fun shoe to hoop in

Nike GT Cut 3
Color: Summit White/Black-Football Grey-Picante Red-Metallic Silver
Style Code: DV2913-101
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $190
1696273788607.png

Back
Top Bottom