Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

zoomx is very comfortable, not denying that.. i have zoomx runners for my daily wear.

it will bottom out with basketball much sooner.
Exactly why I hate zoom x as the cushion. I’m assuming in the 4 maybe they’ll add zoom like they’ve done with the running line

Even though I need max cushioning like jump 2s, I'm definitely interested in the cut 3s with zoomx. I hope they feel just like the invincible runs but more contained for basketball purposes.

Saw these today!

IMG_3697.jpeg
IMG_3698.jpeg
IMG_3699.jpeg
IMG_3696.jpeg
IMG_3695.jpeg

JS”

Have you ever had zoomx bottom out on you yet?

I've worn my invincble runs quite often and they still feel good
How fast are you running in them :lol:

But to answer you, yes. you can still wear them though. I can personally tell a difference but not like the foam deteriorates

that tongue smh

glad im not the only one who doesnt fit in that shoe
Related - not super clear to me how league guys wear their orthotics with shoes with a drop-in midsole. Kobe 7s had a thinner option on ID for guys who wanted orthotics, but I'm not sure that they're supplying that option for guys who are on base-level contract with the brand. Poole (maybe Haliburton as well? If not, he will be soon...) is obviously a step above that because he's appearing in ads, but...

Related - not super clear to me how league guys wear their orthotics with shoes with a drop-in midsole. Kobe 7s had a thinner option on ID for guys who wanted orthotics, but I'm not sure that they're supplying that option for guys who are on base-level contract with the brand. Poole (maybe Haliburton as well? If not, he will be soon...) is obviously a step above that because he's appearing in ads, but...
I think more guys hoop in a standard set up than people realize

Back
Top Bottom