Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

well if these and/or playoffs can be had on sale later down the road, that just means i get doubles on da cheap.

i forsee my ndc cart saying griffey max, playoff 13, playoff 13 gs, playoff 13 toddler size sometime around midnight.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i made da right decision coppin these over da jordans...these are SMOKIN in NYC da way they apparently smoked outta all da online retailers...

only way these are going on sale is if they restock em to death like da other colors...it was a PAIN to find em.
MAN, YOU be tripping with some of your post.

You my dude and all, but there is an ENTIRE WORLD outside of NYC my dude.

laugh.gif

I don't get comparing these to the XIIIs anyway.  An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.

These are a GR beyond a GR.  Expect to see these on sale like the silver/blacks and freshwaters, because they WILL be making another batch of these.

Confirmed.

When I said this about the "QS" black silvers 9 months in advance, I got shunned.

Take it for what it's worth.  No need to pay retail for these...

It's always that initial "hype"... What I call the smoke screen... then... they sit.

it was a PAIN to find em.
BEFORE the official release date?  Really? 
laugh.gif

son you obviously not putting 2+2 together...:

these are just nikes, da fact that i had to jump thru flamin rings for a pair of kicks that retailers usually NEVER respect da release date on speaks volumes..

all da online retailers that had these up have already SOLD OUT....and im talkin bout everybody not named eastbay..and thats IF they have em.

An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.
in this new age of hypebeasts and limited drops this golden rule of thumb doesn't always apply.

eggplant penny foamposites commanded WAY more attention then any jordans that dropped during da same weekend, preceding or subsequent..OG color or not.

and like u and i said..only way these are going on sale is if they RESTOCK em to death, and by that i mean creating new born dates and da whole 9 like da freshwaters, volts, and hot reds...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

i made da right decision coppin these over da jordans...these are SMOKIN in NYC da way they apparently smoked outta all da online retailers...

only way these are going on sale is if they restock em to death like da other colors...it was a PAIN to find em.
MAN, YOU be tripping with some of your post.

You my dude and all, but there is an ENTIRE WORLD outside of NYC my dude.

laugh.gif

I don't get comparing these to the XIIIs anyway.  An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.

These are a GR beyond a GR.  Expect to see these on sale like the silver/blacks and freshwaters, because they WILL be making another batch of these.

Confirmed.

When I said this about the "QS" black silvers 9 months in advance, I got shunned.

Take it for what it's worth.  No need to pay retail for these...

It's always that initial "hype"... What I call the smoke screen... then... they sit.

it was a PAIN to find em.
BEFORE the official release date?  Really? 
laugh.gif

son you obviously not putting 2+2 together...:

these are just nikes, da fact that i had to jump thru flamin rings for a pair of kicks that retailers usually NEVER respect da release date on speaks volumes..

all da online retailers that had these up have already SOLD OUT....and im talkin bout everybody not named eastbay..and thats IF they have em.

An o.g. color never retroed > retro+ color of any sort.
in this new age of hypebeasts and limited drops this golden rule of thumb doesn't always apply.

eggplant penny foamposites commanded WAY more attention then any jordans that dropped during da same weekend, preceding or subsequent..OG color or not.

and like u and i said..only way these are going on sale is if they RESTOCK em to death, and by that i mean creating new born dates and da whole 9 like da freshwaters, volts, and hot reds...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

everyone in ny is wearing red Nomos right now,but once these hit people will switch over
laugh.gif

imo, I think Id rock Nomos before these
cats rockin da nomos thinkin they griffeys..can't blame em, they share da same tooling...it was smooth of Nike dropping da red retro+ color first.

da navy blue OG is kinda always been zzzz.

everyone in ny is wearing red Nomos right now,but once these hit people will switch over
laugh.gif

cats rockin da nomos thinkin they griffeys..can't blame em, they share da same tooling...it was smooth of Nike dropping da red retro+ color first.

da navy blue OG is kinda always been zzzz.

laugh.gif

cats rockin da nomos thinkin they griffeys..

Son...C'mon...there's no way a dude just like the Nomo's more than the Griff's? yes they have the same midsole but the upper is different...maybe there are some people out there that prefer Nomos...me personally i think they are both very clean but i have been waitin on Nomos for a long time...

laugh.gif

cats rockin da nomos thinkin they griffeys..

Son...C'mon...there's no way a dude just like the Nomo's more than the Griff's? yes they have the same midsole but the upper is different...maybe there are some people out there that prefer Nomos...me personally i think they are both very clean but i have been waitin on Nomos for a long time...

damn i want those griffeys in the worst way, i got a few other things to cop first. i doubt these sell in cali the way i'd expect them to sell in new york so that works to my advantage

damn i want those griffeys in the worst way, i got a few other things to cop first. i doubt these sell in cali the way i'd expect them to sell in new york so that works to my advantage

what's good with footaction saying they won't get these and every other shoe store saying they're not sure? 
mad.gif

LA area btw

what's good with footaction saying they won't get these and every other shoe store saying they're not sure? 
mad.gif

LA area btw

just got my size 12 with no prob on eastbay but they were sold out of my lil brothers size

went to footlocker.com and got this message

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:47:34 PM CST
Your Wait: 0 hours 43 min 41 sec

proceeded to footaction.com and copped with no problem

just got my size 12 with no prob on eastbay but they were sold out of my lil brothers size

went to footlocker.com and got this message

Your Estimated Checkout Time is 11:47:34 PM CST
Your Wait: 0 hours 43 min 41 sec

proceeded to footaction.com and copped with no problem

Back
Top Bottom