Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Fell asleep and woke up about 2am. Saw was still avail, went ahead and copped a pair off eastbay. free shipping and tax, the playoff 13s was sold out.
SMH @ slick nike raising the price on these 5$.

Fell asleep and woke up about 2am. Saw was still avail, went ahead and copped a pair off eastbay. free shipping and tax, the playoff 13s was sold out.
SMH @ slick nike raising the price on these 5$.

Was able to get my 2nd pair of playoff 13's last night @ work on finishline. Woke up this morning thinking the cincy griff's would be gone on eastbay, and saw a FSR. Good couple of days!
happy.gif

Was able to get my 2nd pair of playoff 13's last night @ work on finishline. Woke up this morning thinking the cincy griff's would be gone on eastbay, and saw a FSR. Good couple of days!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gone at a few spots in NYC.
im tellin dudes head to head, da griffeys are flyin faster then da all star XIII's

Yea ninja is right NYC is going crazy for the playoff 13's and grifferys 
Am glad i got both a week before release i can just sit back and chill today 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Gone at a few spots in NYC.
im tellin dudes head to head, da griffeys are flyin faster then da all star XIII's

Yea ninja is right NYC is going crazy for the playoff 13's and grifferys 
Am glad i got both a week before release i can just sit back and chill today 
laugh.gif

Got these this morning. More excited about these than anything else that dropped this weekend.

Got these this morning. More excited about these than anything else that dropped this weekend.

Man want these but copped Playoffs this morning and the Cool Grey and Allstar Lebrons last week. Mad they didnt come in toddlers wanted to cop for my son.

Back
Top Bottom