Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

i like em
smile.gif

I don't like these at all.
smh.gif

I don't get it... So now its 2 OG colorways and 3 new colorways? Why don't they just retro the OG Emerald c/w??? There's certainly a demand forthose... I'm very disappointed.

f'ing awesome....clean, not overdone...

and i could really care less how much i get flamed for saying this...

but i will take these any day over the blue/volts.....

once they release i will have a pair.

And it begins...

Should have got "BP" on it and made the suede Carolina Blue.

They would have "popped" beyond control is they did that.

On to the next one...

they won't go on sale. grey colorways tend to fly under the radar and be gone before you know it. i.e. bakins.

personally, these are one of the freshest retro+ in awhile, but the blue looks ji out of place.

everybody's going to have a pair, watch.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Pool 95's......please Nike
YES.

But these, will be my first Griffeys and perhaps my only sneaker pickup in 2010 (ok, along with Copper 1s).

I like Griffeys and all, but this colorway does not sit well with me..

I think a navy blue base with a nice accent color would pop.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

that color blue is pretty close to "pool blue" maybe just a little darker/more vibrant, and when they did the "freshwater" griffeys, they did am 95's too... hmmmmmm..... haha.
nice observation, it's very plausible
nerd.gif

I hope they make changes like making air bubble same blue color and the swoosh to be white
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..But these are still copped nevertheless.

They're cool, but the blue is too light for my taste. They should have gone with Navy, and maybe a swoosh to match.

Soo close. If Nike doesn't change the Nike sign to white, then I will when they hit clearance racks...

Back
Top Bottom