Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

I'm still looking for these at an outlet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif
they are around.
i know niketowns did a price drop to like 80 or 90 recently.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
they are around.
There aren't any Niketowns in Houston.
mad.gif
Check the Footlocker @ Gulfgate (Houston) if you are looking for these. They had a FSR as recent as three weeks ago. I haven't seen them at an outlet just yet.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
they are around.
There aren't any Niketowns in Houston.
mad.gif
try calling the nike 1800 number and have them try and locate them for you in ur size. could be that they sold out since the price drop happened a little while ago.

I prefer the Volts over all.... but since I can't score them on the cheap these are an acceptable substitute... and BigJ is right they were marked down to $83.97 at NikeTowns a couple weeks ago....

I have the Volts, Freshwaters, and Black-outs. I clean em with that FTL shoe cleaner and a old t-shirt. Problem is the black parts on the midsole above the air bubbles is coming off. Does this happen with the Orions as well and can anyone suggest what types of paint to use to fill em back in?

clean simple colorway but a shame that the public just didn't bite. I got my pair for 59.95 at a mom and pop store. then later sold it to someone at my school for 80.

how much do yall think I can get for the freshwaters?
I've worn them like 5 times max, and my friend wants to get them off me. I told him 100.
is that fair?

They always have great pics of the sample griffs but when they come out they're always so-so

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how much do yall think I can get for the freshwaters?
I've worn them like 5 times max, and my friend wants to get them off me. I told him 100.
is that fair?
that sounds pretty fair to me.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

I have the Volts, Freshwaters, and Black-outs. I clean em with that FTL shoe cleaner and a old t-shirt. Problem is the black parts on the midsole above the air bubbles is coming off. Does this happen with the Orions as well and can anyone suggest what types of paint to use to fill em back in?
a regular black sharpie can do it.

I love all my Griffeys so damn much, and I will not ever back down on them, best retro I maybe have ever seen besides 2000 Air Jordan VI Retro + Infrared.

Back
Top Bottom