Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

Idk wat u guys r sayin, these are the toughest ones imo, the color scheme makes it a perfect spring/summer shoes

all 4 colorways are on par with each other, imo. 1st 2 are absolute classics. 2nd are great retro+ glad i have em all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

These are still sitting on the shelves.. collecting dust at your local retailer
Co-signed...lol.  I thought these were a quick strike. Seen these at a lot of spots. Just left the footlocker around my way and they had them but they were excluded from the 50%,  I also noticed that Footlocker jacked up the price on the Volts and Freshwater colorways to $145 instead of $140. I wonder why and how they did that if retail is $140.

Nike needs to drop the Emeralds already...Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter they'd be dope all year!

glad to hear these are still available...........hoping to scoop these when i make my way to boston in 2 weeks

these are the hardest to find for me... then it's the volts and then the freshwaters...

the all black and black/red are still sitting

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

all 4 colorways are on par with each other, imo. 1st 2 are absolute classics. 2nd are great retro+ glad i have em all.
pimp.gif
so you have the all blacks
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

DOES ANYBODY KNOW A PLACE ONLINE TO GET THE VOLTS AND/OR FRESHWATERS WITH PROMO CODE OR DISCOUNT?

^^negative.
laugh.gif
say what you want about da all blacks, but those are selling QUIETLY in NYC, i seen more then a few cats with em on.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^negative.
laugh.gif
say what you want about da all blacks, but those are selling QUIETLY in NYC, i seen more then a few cats with em on.

which means absolutely nothing...they are still basura

word. no one really cares at all what sells in nyc but you. 

Originally Posted by pay jape

^^negative.
laugh.gif

word. no one really cares at all what sells in nyc but you. 

laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^negative.
laugh.gif

exactly. only ppl i see rocking the all blacks are FTL/FA emplyees (while they're at work, mind u).
laugh.gif

The blacks are tough but those are the last one U'm going to add to my collect. I need another pair of fresh waters(First time I wore them was to a frat party and they got destroyed) I'm looking for the volts but can't find them. I want all the Griiffey 1's. I hate the 2's.

ninjahood wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^negative.
laugh.gif

exactly. only ppl i see rocking the all blacks are FTL/FA emplyees (while they're at work, mind u).
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^^negative.
laugh.gif

who the hell cares what you have seen a few cats in . if we are going by that fakes would be hot , do you ,
  FRESHWATER>VOLT>ORION>BLK/RED

Back
Top Bottom