NIKE HUARACHE 2010

i don't want my kicks to have leprosy

its subtle on lewis', those are nice

I actually liked the 08's and 09's, I'll just have to wait and see what the GR colorways will look like. They should just retro the 2k4'salready...

Unless this turns out to be some sort of performance monster (which is unlikely with Nike Basketball these days)
Colorways will make or break this shoe IMO.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

i don't want my kicks to have leprosy

Ha.

ankle support looks terrible... BRING ON THE FULL-LENGTH ZOOM HYPERDUNK 2010

These must do REALLY Well at Retail.. I mean REALLY well.

it HAS to be the reason they keep bringing them back... I haven't like the Huarache's since.... since well.. The Originals.

Well the Colorway for the 08's were nice actually....

I LOVED the Huarache 2K5's and thought the 64's were drastically underrated as a straight up hoops shoe.

The Huarache line has fallen off hard since then...

those look nice but i'm afraid i might have to pass on them for other releases this coming year. they sure do look comfy though.

Originally Posted by clkru

I LOVED the Huarache 2K5's and thought the 64's were drastically underrated as a straight up hoops shoe.

The Huarache line has fallen off hard since then...

I completely agree with that statement...

Huarache 64 was a serious shoe indeed. Summer '06 was a great summer ballin' in those.

Huarache '10's look good.

i actually rather enjoy playing the in 09s, worked for me. though lateral stability could be a problem lol.

actually, at a second look... these arent so bad. i mean, there's definitely worse

I love the 08's for balling. The 09 was not as good... but they did some nice colorways for Nike's players.

The 2010 looks nice... will definitely give this a try. Along the Zoom BB line, the Bball huaraches are the only two non-sig series that actually perform wellon court.

Nah aint feeling these! They need to need to make the 2nd coming of the 2k4 some sick looking shoes

Back
Top Bottom