NIKE HUARACHE 2010

Not bad, I thought the 08's were pretty good and the 09's took a step back (design wise, as I have not tried on either of those shoes) but these aredefinitely moving in the right direction.
I agree with those who said this line as fallen off, the 04's and 05's were simply AMAZING, hopefully this line gets back to where it once was.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Not bad, I thought the 08's were pretty good and the 09's took a step back (design wise, as I have not tried on either of those shoes) but these are definitely moving in the right direction.
I agree with those who said this line as fallen off, the 04's and 05's were simply AMAZING, hopefully this line gets back to where it once was.

Yea '09's were completely off, looked like some trainers, and yea design wise these look like a step up from the '08's so idk what happened onthe '09's

I'm feelin' these though, need a red CW and I might be coppin

... these arent so bad. i mean, there's definitely worse
Ha, this must be JB's design mantra for most of their team shoes (which would unfortunately be inaccurate since they've consistentlylowered the bar on "worse" with every team release not named "16.5").

Originally Posted by MeloVP

i don't want my kicks to have leprosy
laugh.gif
!

i like 'em...some nice colourways should do those good...nice to see some closeups from what was posted in the NBA Feet section...I wonder if Nike woulduse them again as the chosen shoe for their All-Star footwear merchandise

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

the 2k10s look nice, can't wait to see some GR cw's.
Agreed - I'd like to see more of the regular colorways before passing judgement. I like those HOH PEs, esp the Raw Lew one, but lets see whatthe masses get.

Trevor Ariza wearing the 2010's as well as Iggy and Aldridge. Some pics of Trevor's PE
d8314fe27c291de0d4a5cc4326a9c9d1-getty-90043115bb019_knicks_rockets.jpg

8a2e682de4b3baf81982e4238e5284a8-getty-90043115bb002_knicks_rockets.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rudy Gay
I guess I'm just a sucker for the Grizzlies colorways.............would've been better off with Mayo like last year.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

^ nah i want better pics lol.
A good pic of the white/black/reds are in the new slam.

scan some for us?
tongue.gif

I haven't stole the page out the magazine yet (that issue is not worth buying to me) but when I do I'll post the pic.

Back
Top Bottom