Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

I need a suede/nubuck pair. The leather on these pairs looks like they'll crease to an awful extent after one wear.

I need a suede/nubuck pair. The leather on these pairs looks like they'll crease to an awful extent after one wear.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Nike.com has the Huarache 2k4 in three colors for $140...for those who don't want to pay near $200 after taxes for 2k4......
Not too thrilled at the colorways (blk/yel, wh/blue, all blue) but I want a pair to play in. Sigh...

Nike.com has the Huarache 2k4 in three colors for $140...for those who don't want to pay near $200 after taxes for 2k4......
Not too thrilled at the colorways (blk/yel, wh/blue, all blue) but I want a pair to play in. Sigh...

Do you guys think they will be back soon or that's all? Flintgrey, the second color is white/purple...which actually makes it worse.

Do you guys think they will be back soon or that's all? Flintgrey, the second color is white/purple...which actually makes it worse.

Damn, IDs aren't available anymore...

eyes.gif

Got 3 pairs in before the lock!

People who doubted the 2K4's and went with all this lame hyperdunk/fuse/lebron23456/kobe7 hype - obviously performance isn't your number 1.

Got 3 pairs in before the lock!

People who doubted the 2K4's and went with all this lame hyperdunk/fuse/lebron23456/kobe7 hype - obviously performance isn't your number 1.

Back
Top Bottom