Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Eastbay.com and FTL have two colorways of the 2K4s for only $125!!! And you can use coupons on them!!!

Eastbay.com and FTL have two colorways of the 2K4s for only $125!!! And you can use coupons on them!!!

Originally Posted by mrkenoz

My "GOOCHIE" 2k4s just came in

Great job on these! The green looks nice and muted; if it was too bright it wouldn't work IMO. And that chunk of clear sole on the side is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

they probably don't sell well. People nowadays only buy hype and limited craps

how are they gonna sell with a price tag like that. 
i said this in another thread, remember the kobe 4 IDs? $140 price tag and from what i remember, they sold extremely well. there were new pair sof IDs every single week posted in the thread. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

they probably don't sell well. People nowadays only buy hype and limited craps

how are they gonna sell with a price tag like that. 
i said this in another thread, remember the kobe 4 IDs? $140 price tag and from what i remember, they sold extremely well. there were new pair sof IDs every single week posted in the thread. 

Oh, I think they took them off because they didn't want to hurt the sale of the current colorways they just released.

Oh, I think they took them off because they didn't want to hurt the sale of the current colorways they just released.

That's a good point, FrenchBlue23...but if they didn't want to hurt sales then they should have released better colors.

That's a good point, FrenchBlue23...but if they didn't want to hurt sales then they should have released better colors.

Originally Posted by jman8811

but that would make us happy and not nike.

Originally Posted by jman8811

but that would make us happy and not nike.

Back
Top Bottom