Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Guys, try everywhere but NDC, Eastbay, Foot Locker, Champ Sports all has FSR's with an easy add. Got two pairs, one from Eastbay, one from Foot Locker.

geez finally got through on ndc by smash clicking like footaction/fl/champ/ebay sites. the site has gone to crap man. this oficial atc bot from nike better work for real

Man, I'm glad I got these... this is the first shoe I've really WANTED since the Moonwalkers

Man, I'm glad I got these... this is the first shoe I've really WANTED since the Moonwalkers
I only caught wind of these within the past week, was initially going to go after the Kyrie but in certain lights those just looked kind of bland, I hadn't even been paying attention too much to ASG shoes but glad I didn't miss out on these. Always nice when people who want the shoes can get them without resellers.

Wow... you guys were right. I went on a clicking spree on NDC for about 10 minutes straight like y'all said; fingers and eyes were getting tired, but I finally got one to add to cart and checkout. Thanks for the tip! NDC is getting ridiculous.

Got 2 pairs on ndc, added to cart immediately when timer expired. Also grabbed the new lunar flyknits.

Picked the ASG up from my local FootLocker this morning and they are amazing! I love the slim/sleek design.

You all are going to love them.

Last edited:
How are you all getting through on NDC?

Every time I try to add to cart it says all pairs are reserved in carts ...

How are you all getting through on NDC?

Every time I try to add to cart it says all pairs are reserved in carts ...
I literally clicked like 100 times or even more. Just keep at it and don't give up; as long as it says "all sizes are added to other people's carts," you'll get one to add eventually.

Very odd experience on NDC. I had these and the florals up. Added the florals first and was put in line. Instantly went over to these and added and got the "too many orders" error and then the "cart" error. Finally after 20 mins and clicking add about 500 times I got through,

Back
Top Bottom