Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Hopefully I'm good on my Eastbay order. I added them to cart and forgot. Just checked out like 30 min ago.

i dont understand how the whole FSR from 4 to 15 is sold out instantly.. i really dont fckin get it
its not sold out. same problem with the Hardens. couldnt add any to cart but kept trying and after a bunch of times, finally didnt get an error message. they must be changing something on the site with the new app and all because i havent been able to get in like or add to cart without any errors since last weekend. cant even get in line anymore smh

I didn't see a tweet for the frags
follow @nikelab

no interest in the frags, hardens look much better. 

Last edited:
I like the Harden All Stars but i'm really just not feeling the fragments at all.

Last edited:
I like the clean of the frags.  They are more simple.  The crazy circus colors can be for you kids LOL!

so how do these fit? are they TTS?
Some say TTS. I'm honestly on the fence. I didn't like how my outer two toes touched the top of the insole if that makes any sense. Personal opinion, they fit similar to Kobe 9s. Just my 2 cents

Some say TTS. I'm honestly on the fence. I didn't like how my outer two toes touched the top of the insole if that makes any sense. Personal opinion, they fit similar to Kobe 9s. Just my 2 cents
i know what u mean

Picked them up from nikelab 21 mercer today, in-store release was pretty limited surprisingly - most likely only 3 to 4 size runs. 

i got the blue in a size 6 but canceled after i found out they run tts or bigger

wanted a 5 but nike wont let me order another... oh well

TBH I got there after opening at about 11:15...there were 10 kids there waiting, by the time it got to me size 11 and under were sold out. I lucked out w/ my 11.5, I thought I could comfortably stroll in, which I sort of did...but had I been on the next train my size would've been gone. Had no idea they'd be so limited, definitely breathed a sigh of relief. When I left at 11:30 there were prolly another 7-8 kids waiting there...

TBH I got there after opening at about 11:15...there were 10 kids there waiting, by the time it got to me size 11 and under were sold out. I lucked out w/ my 11.5, I thought I could comfortably stroll in, which I sort of did...but had I been on the next train my size would've been gone. Had no idea they'd be so limited, definitely breathed a sigh of relief. When I left at 11:30 there were prolly another 7-8 kids waiting there...
yeah big footers generally have more luck, grats on the pickup bro

Last edited:
anyone planning on actually playing in their hyperchases? it bothers me a bit that a $120 shoe doesn't have at least zoom air in the forefoot (NDC only says phylon). if the cushioning feels like crap, it's gonna be hard to justify keeping them.

Back
Top Bottom